Shop Name: Deal.com.sg
Promotion: $5 for $10
Date: while stocks last.
Purchase at www.deal.com.sg
- $10 Saybons Cash Voucher
- Only $5 instead of $10
- Be the first to try their brand new delicious Tartines - French Open-faced sandwiches
- Well known for their French Soups and Crepes!
- You can even buy party packs of soups for your house parties!
- Savour other French classics like garlic herb escargots and mushroom asparagus salad!
- Saybons is listed Number 1 in the Soups (Western) section of this much trusted local food guide
- Ranking Number 5 in CLEO's list of Top 50 Healthy Meals under $11
- Saybons is listed top in the Soups (Western) - Much trusted local food guide, Makansutra editon 2011
- Valid for everything on the menu; please click HERE to view
- Easily accessible and conveniently located at Plaza Singapura & Junction 8
- Helmed by Singaporean Chef Daphane Loke – Trained in the world-acclaimed French culinary school Le Cordon Bleu
- Voucher is valid throughout the day
- Single diner allowed
- Valid for all items on the menu
- Valid for both dine-in and takeaway
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption Period: 13 Jan 2014 to 25 Mar 2014
- Blackout Dates: 31 Jan 2014 to 1 Feb 2014
- Limited to 1 voucher redemption per bill
- Voucher is only valid at Saybons Plaza Singapura & Saybons Junction 8
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Not valid with any other promotions
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Reservation is not required
- Redemption Location: Plaza Singapura – 68 Orchard Road #B2-30/31/32 (near Carl’s Junior) Singapore 238839; nearest MRT station: Dhoby Ghaut
- Redemption Hours: 9.30am – 10pm (Daily)
- Redemption Location: Junction 8 – 9 Bishan Place #02-27A (above McDonald’s) Singapore 579837; nearest MRT station: Bishan
- Redemption Hours: 10am – 9.30pm (Mon - Fri); 9.30am to 9.30pm (Sat & Sun)
- Printed DEAL Voucher MUST be presented upon redemption
DETAILS OF THE DEAL
Inspired by the french phrase "C'est Bon", meaning "It's Good" and IT"S ALL GOOD at the one and only Saybons
Daphane Loke, Singaporean, helms French Food Factory and is the Executive Chef Extraordinaire of Saybons. Trained by world-acclaimed French culinary school Le Cordon Bleu in London, Daphane is well grounded in the culinary fundamentals of French cooking. Saybons dedicates itself to bringing the finest french culinary to its consumers with each and every serving, each and everyday, and with the top quality service from it's team of trained service professionals.
Bon Appetit et A Bientot!