Meet some of the talented artists and designers who have collaborated with Crate and Barrel on many of the exclusive products.
- Where: Crate and Barrel
- Date: Until 10th November 2014
Now through November 10, save 20% on select full-price dinnerware and flatware collections, table linens, napkin rings as well as beer, cocktail, wine and drinking glasses, including exclusive items from some of the favorite designers.
Spool Dinnerware│Reg. $9.95-$154.95│Sale $7.96-$123.96
- Designed by Olivia Barry
- This earthenware, from industrial designer Olivia Barry, features distinctive carved rims inspired by the natural patterns drawn in sand dunes by shifting desert winds.
Studio Dinnerware│Reg. $5.95-$89.95│Sale $4.76-$69.97
- Designed by Jono Pandolfi
- Designer Jono Pandolfi returns to his roots as a potter create the artisan-inspired iconic shapes of a mix-and-match dinnerware array that upgrades the look of casual.
Jax Flatware│Reg. $29.95 │Sale $23.96
- Designed by Rusell Pinch
- Traditional fiddleback design inspiration, refined and updated for the modern table. London designer Rusell Pinch gives new life to this historical reference in a bold pattern with gleaming finish.
Welcome Flatware│Reg. $14.95│Sale $11.96
- Designed by Aaron Probyn
- This smart, contemporary flatware, by designer Aaron Probyn, strikingly contrasts earthy black oxidized handles with uniquely shaped heads in polished stainless.
Kitt Dinnerware│Reg. $5.95-$99.95│Sale $4.76-$79.96
- Designed by Paige Russell
- Designer Paige Russell pressed utensil ends into unfired clay, impressing the raised rims and angled contours of her unique cream-colored stoneware pieces with subtle dots and dashes.
Swift Dinnerware (Swift Turkey Dinner Plate)│Reg. $12.95│Sale $10.36
- Designed by Elvis Swift
- Artist Elvis Swift's whimsical turkeys are drawn in continuous, looping lines. His illustrations are handcarved into molds, impressing a textured design onto each earthenware piece.
Staccato Dinnerware│Reg. $4.95-$189.95│Sale $3.96-$151.96
- Designed by Kathleen Wills
- Inspired by the decorative influences of early 1900s Vienna, this simple, elegant dinnerware by Kathleen Wills feature a classic raised dot pattern around the rim.