Many online savvy shoppers around Southeast Asia are familiar with Lazada: available in Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. And it extended its footprint in Southeast Asia as it officially launched in Singapore on May 2014.
To attract more traffic, giving out coupons and daily deals are the common strategies that adopted by many shopping sites, and so is lazada. However, applying a coupon @ Lazada.sg seems not that straightfoward which confuses many users (hahaha, lazada may want to engineer on this issue 😉 ) Nevertheless, BargainQueen would like to give a very clear instruction on how to use a Lazada coupon code:
1. You need to register and log in to your lazada account
2. At the product page, click BUY NOW
3. Click Proceed to Checkout at the pop-up window
4. Key in your address, and contact number
5. Then you will be led to the page where your credit/debit card number are required to key in. On the right, you would see the place where you can key in your coupon code, as the arrow pointed to.
6. Yay and stay calm to wait for delivery.
New to lazada and have NO idea how to apply the coupon?