My Dining Room offers $34.80 for a 6-course set with seafood & Kurobuta pork (worth $85).
- Venue: Groupon
- Date: Until 26th May 2015
- $34.80 for 6-course meal for 1 person (worth $85)
- $69.60 for 6-course meal for 2 people (worth $170)
- $139.20 for 6-course meal for 4 people (worth $340)
- Fish slices stewed with beer in hot stone pot
- Pan-fried Japanese king scallop
- Pan-fried Kurobuta pork
- Poached vegetables in Superior soup
- Whole abalone stirred in stone pot with noodles
- Chilled mango sago with pomelo
My Dining Room
Established in the overhead commercial scape spaced throughout Suntec City Mall Convention Centre’s upper floors, My Dining Room serves authentic Hong Kong cuisine with specialties ranging from a spectrum of dim sum accompanying servings of hot Chinese tea, to seafood renditions with abalone and lobster alongside roasted selections of pork and whole duck steeped in Peking-styled spiced coatings. Under the culinary prowess of experienced native Hong Kong chefs, My Dining Room offers rich sets appropriate for Chinese casual and fine dining, with seasonal inclusions and premium ingredients like famed Kurobuta pork available for patrons of distinguished palates. The restaurant accommodates casual dining sessions as well as the occasional lavish affair of culinary gatherings with eight private luxury suites suited to host crowds of up to 60 people, while the main dining hall comes fit for grand occasions - capable of helming hundred-strong banquets.
View set menu: http://bit.ly/1DDaWbF