It's $1.95 for Kid's Meal (worth $9.36) at The Manhattan FISH MARKET! Choose from six options.
- Venue: The Manhattan Fish Market
- $1.95 for Kid's Meal
- $1.95 for a kid’s meal (worth $9.36)
- $10.95 for a Mediterranean Baked Fish set meal (worth $23.36)
- $10.95 for a Feeesh ‘n Cheeese set meal (worth $19.83)
Kid’s Meal (choose 1):
- Crabby Fish Burger
- Fried dory fillet and cranberry coleslaw between oregano buns. Served with chips, Japanese cucumber, and carrots
- Pirates Surf ‘n Turf
- Chicken nuggets, dory fish fillets, fried country mushrooms, and chips
- Octo-Ghetti Attack
- A boat of spaghetti topped with cheese sausages and a side of broccoli and carrots
- Chicky Mac and Cheese
- Cheesy macaroni with batter-fried chicken nuggets and greens
- Chocolate sandwiched between two pancakes and mini cheese sausages
- Wacky Dory
- Grilled dory fillet with mashed potato, served with a side of broccoli and carrots
Kid’s meals come with 1 orange juice, Coke, Sprite, or iced lemon tea. Mediterranean Baked Fish and Feeesh ‘n Cheeese set meals come with 1 iced lemon tea, Coke, Sprite or Minute Maid Refresh.
The Manhattan FISH MARKET
The Manhattan FISH MARKET serves only the freshest, lip-smacking American-style seafood from the famous Manhattan Fish n’ Chips to the all-time favorite Garlic Herb Mussels. Be treated to an extensive menu with dishes prepared in five different ways of cooking – flamed, baked, poached, grilled, and fried. The legendary Manhattan Flaming Seafood Platter is widely known to enthrall with its experiential dining highlight where sea-cret agents perform the on-the-spot flaming of the Manhattan Flaming Prawns, much to the delight of seafood lovers. With 43 new dishes being introduced, diners can expect many more exciting dishes to whet their appetite.
87,000 People Like The Manhattan FISH MARKET on Facebook.