One more day to a big sale, 20 more days to a pay day. Times have been tough for a lot of us and we could all benefit from savings during such an expensive time of the year. But why the colleague Ashley seems live a more exquisite life than you? Maybe it is time to reflect your consuming behaviours. As a fighter with good insight in the crowded shopping mall, what you lack are weapons.
Luckily we’ve got shopping credit cards to cover all our needs, whether you’re looking for killer rewards rates, a signup bonus that will make your head spin, free flights or hotel nights, or simply rewards on the purchases you make every day. Before starting the battle of GSS, it’s worth taking some time to consider your spending habits in order to choose the card that makes the most sense for you. No worries, Bargain Queen can always find a way to help you lead a quality life no matter how much you earn. Without further adieu, let me introduce BargainQueen's top 11 credit cards for shopping:
- 10X REWARDS: Earn 10 Rewards Points or 4 Miles for every S$1 spend on clothes, bags, shoes…no matter you are shopping online or in store, locally or overseas.
- WELCOME GIFT: Complimentary Shopping Vouchers from over 30 fashion brands like EVISU, 7 For All Mankind.
- ONLINE SHOPPING OFFERS: Exclusive storewide promo code with the websites you often shop like Rakuten, ZALORA.
- CASH REBATE: $88 cash rebate with your new ANZ Optimum World MasterCard.
- 5% REGULAR CASHBACK: Earn 5% cashback with no limit with shopping as your chosen cashback category including dining&leisure, travel, shopping and groceries.
- OTHERS, 1% CASHBACK: Earn another 1% on everything else you spend on your card.
- 14 BRANDS, 5% REBATE: Enjoy 5% rebate at more stores than any other card, all year around.
- 3 RETAILERS, 10% REBATE: At Robinsons, Marks & Spencer and John Little when you spend beyond S$5,000 at these three retail brands (during the periods 1 Jan - 30 Jun or 1 Jul - 31 Dec).
- OFFSET SHOPPING BILLS WITH Robs$: 200 Robs$ = S$1 off, 4,800 Robs$ = S$30 off.
- 25% OFF VOUCHER: Get 25% discount vouchers with $500 min. spend.
- SG ULTIMATE DINING: Enjoy Palate Dining Privileges which offers up to 50% savings on food orders at a handpicked selection of popular restaurants.
- US ONLINE SHOPPING: Get access to over 300,000 US online stores with Borderlessbuys
- EXPRESS DELIVERY: Enjoy free upgrade to Express Delivery, automatic upgrade to Prime Membership and discounted rates on insurance coverage.
- ZUJI TRAVEL DEALS: Book with American Express Cards and enjoy attractive offers on hotels and flight bookings.
- WELCOME GIFT: Free Lifestyle Memberships and first year fee waiver worth S$768.
- ONLINE PRICE GUARANTEE: Claim for a refund of 50% of the price difference if you find a lower price of the same item within 30 days of purchase.
- 7% CASHBACK: Enjoy 7% CashBack2on eligible online purchases. Plus, 6% CashBack on supermarket purchases and 0.25% CashBack on other eligible retail purchases.
- vPost: 30% off shipment for new customers and 20% off for subsequent shipments.
Omigo: $20 off with minimum spend of $80 for new customers and 15% off subsequent purchases.
SingPost: 5% off SMARTPAC with minimum order of three pieces,10% off Speedpost Priority Service package.
WELCOME GIFT: $120 worth of vPost and Omigo vouchers.
- 6% ONLINE REBATE: Enjoy 6% rebates for online buys and NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Ups.
- OTHERS, 0.5% REBATE: Unlimited 0.5% rebates for other purchases.
- FREE CARD DESIGN: Choose from 120 of the coolest hand-picked card designs to show your personality.
- 3X Rewards: Earn 3X Rewards* (3 DBS Points or 6 miles for every S$5 spend) for all local contactless Visa payWave transactions and 2X Rewards (2 DBS Points or 4 miles for every S$5 spend) for all overseas transactions.
- EXCLUSIVE NIGHT DEALS: Live it up every night with 1-for-1 deals and exclusive dining offers at Singapore's trendiest nightspots and restaurants. Plus, 10X Rewards (10 DBS Points or 20 miles for every S$5 spend) on drinks, dining and movies.
- REFUEL DISCOUNT: Enjoy fuel savings of up to 18% at Esso from 7pm – 7am daily.
- FUEL SAVINGS: Up to 18.3% fuel savings at selected petrol stations and 5% cashback at all other petrol service stations.
- DINING REBATES: 3% Cash rebates on dining (local) on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) and 6% cash rebates on weekends (Saturdays to Sundays).
- ONLINE SPENDING: Get 3% cashback on all online spending including travel, fashion, movie tickets. What’s more, save 20% on all your purchases at luxola.com.
- 10% OFF AT FairPrice: NTUC Plus! Visa Cardmembers with valid Union Memberships ("Cardmembers") can earn a 10% rebate at FairPrice and FairPrice Online and a 5% rebate in LinkPoints at Unity.
- FUEL SAVINGS: Up to 18.3% fuel savings and earn Smiles Points at Esso.
- 10X POINTS: 10X Points for Online spend and 3X points for Overseas spend on the Card that knows what women want.
- Qoo10 COUPON: Get S$40 worth of Qoo10 discount coupons every month.
- TAXI BOOKING: Enjoy priority taxi booking with Comfort & CityCab if you enroll with only 250 DBS Rewards Points per month.
- FITNESS: Complimentary Access to selected True Fitness and True Yoga Centres twice a month.
- 10X REWARDS: Earn rewards faster with 10X UNI$^ (or 4 Miles) when you make online purchases including GV, DEAL.com.sg, Luxola, as well as you pay using Visa payWave.
- SMART$ REBATES: Earn SMART$ rebates when you spend on petrol, movies, travel including hot merchants like Sephora, epiCentre.
- DINING PRIVILEGES: Especially for those who enjoy dining out, UOB offers fabulous discounts over 1,000 dining establishments in Singapore and across Asia.
Bargain Queen believes credit cards usage should have been simple and straightforward. However, the competition among financial products leads to increasing exaggerated slogans and dazzling words tricks. Bargain Queen hopes this article gives some inspiration to my smart readers instead of just information because you know yourself best. If you are a flying business man or travel lover, Queen’s another article Singapore’s Best Airmiles Credit Cards in 2015 may be more helpful. And we also have the best cashback credit cards for Singaporeans. Visit our Singapore’s Best Credit Cards Review Series to find out more! Keep updated with Bargain Queen and let your every hard earned cent make sense.