In conjunction with SG50, being one of the newest local attractions in Singapore, Gardens by the Bay is having a series of awesome events as well as special promotions for our people. A series of events includes Garden Rhapsody, Planet Ocean, Flowery Fun Times Garden Trail and many more! At this time of June holiday, Gardens by the Bay is offering family package at the price of $50 (usual price $64), which allows entry to both conservatories for two adults and two kids! Offer lasts from Saturday, 30 May to Sunday, 28 June 2015.
In celebration of SG50, local seniors (aged 60 and above) can enjoy free entry into two conservatories. Accompanying caregivers of seniors can also enjoy 50% discount into two conservatories. Valid from 1 June to 31 August 2015.
Term and conditions apply.
- Promotion applies to Local Resident admission tickets to Two Conservatories.
- Promotion is open to all local residents, including Permanent Residents and work permit holders.
- Not applicable for online ticketing.
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or discounts.
- Not valid for Friends of the Gardens Annual Pass.
- Proof of residency is required when purchasing tickets and when entering the conservatories.
- Promotion is valid from 1 June to 31 August 2015. Proof of age and nationality is required.
- Promotion is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents only.
- Seniors have to queue at the ticketing booth to redeem the free ticket.
- Accompanying caregiver can also enjoy 50% discount to 2 conservatories, based on a ratio of 1 senior to 1 caregiver.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts and concession rates.
- Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to change or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
About the event
- Venue: Gardens by the Bay
- Date: Until 28th June 2015