Enjoy and spend just S$200 anywhere over maximum of two receipts on your OCBC Card, and get a $10 Popular voucher. Includes overseas and online purchases. Valid from 15 to 21 Jun 2015. so hurry grab yours today!
Spend & SMS period: 15 - 21 June 2015
Redemption period: 15 - 28 June 2015
Step 1: Spend S$200
over a maximum of 2 combined receipts on the same OCBC Credit/Debit Card
Step 2: SMS to 76062
UNLEASH <space> 16-DIGIT OCBC CARD NO <space> AMOUNT SPENT
Step 3: Get rewarded
with S$10 POPULAR Voucher
Redeem at the following 5 outlets only:
Bras Basah Complex - [email protected]
Block 231 Bain Street #04-23/33
Bras Basah Complex
Compass Point #03-13
No. 1 Seng Kang Square
Jurong Point #B1-41
1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-41
Toa Payoh HDB Hub #02-01
530 Toa Payoh Lor 6
Marine Parade Central #02-101/102
Block 86 Marine Parade Central
Terms and Conditions:
- Each SMS entry can only allow the redemption of 1 gift, subject to a minimum amount of S$200 spent in a single transaction.
- Cardmember must redeem the gift within the specified redemption periods.
- An original charge slip or printed electronic invoice, together with the corresponding OCBC Credit/Debit Card, your NRIC/Passport and successful SMS reply, are required to redeem each gift.
- The promotion is applicable to all principal and supplementary OCBC Credit/Debit Cardmembers (excluding Private Label Cards and Corporate Cards). Principal and supplementary Cardmembers cannot use each other's charge slips or printed electronic invoices for the promotion.
- The same charge slips or printed electronics invoice cannot be used again for this promotion or any other OCBC promotions.
- Strictly no reservation or transferring of gift items request is allowed.
- For transactions made in major foreign currencies, the minimum qualifying spend amounts are reflected in the currency exchange table in the full terms and conditionshere.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any goods and services.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any goods or services, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any goods or services by any person.
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for details.
- Full terms and conditions governing the OCBC Cards Unleash Promotion 2015 Promotion apply here.
- Refer to the FAQ for more information regarding this promotion.