Cool workout gear can inspire you to get out and work that body on a drab day. If you dread exercising as much as me, the colourful shoes and apparel can help to give you a push towards starting that path to fitness. Of course, functionality is important as well, looks won’t get you that far (applies to humans as well if you are being philosophical).
Some tips when you need to buy a pair of running shoes:
- Never buy running shoes online. You definitely have to try the shoes at the store, comparing different designs and comfort.
- All feet are different in shapes and sizes. Do your feet have high or low arches, are narrow or wide and does one foot differ in size from the other? Find one that fits your type of feet.
- Do not buy the latest high technology hype shoes if they do not feel comfortable.
- Wear your socks when you try the shoes.
- The shoes should be half a size bigger where you can wiggle your toes freely to accommodate swelling during running.
- Buy the type of shoes for the activity that you will engage in most frequently. If you run frequently, buy specialty running shoes where they have extra cushioning for the impact.
New Balance shoes are famous for their comfort and stability, and now they are having an additional 10% discount with any purchase on top of their ongoing up to 70% off promotion at all New Balance Outlet stores till 30 June 2015. Find your perfect pair of workout shoes at their three outlet stores at Changi City Point, Alexandra Retail Centre and IMM now!