Are you a Singtel Prepaid Mobile user? With Singtel Prepaid Mobile’s self-service channels hi!Account, My Singtel App or the mWallet app, customers can easily top up their prepaid balances on the go, at any time of the day.
Now you can get 500MB of local data FREE when you top up at Singtel’s self-serve channels. Simply top up $10 to your Prepaid card via hi!Account (singtel.com/hi), My Singtel app, mWallet, or Singtelshop.com. Not sure how to top up? Here's how: click here.
What is self-serve?
- Self-serve lets you top up and/or manage your prepaid account via your laptop or your phone at your own convenience. Now, get 500MB of local data free when you top up a minimum of $10 to your prepaid card via the channels below.
- hi!Acount lets you top-up and manage a prepaid account online at no data charge. View account balance, buy data plans, and purchase other add-ons. hi!Acount is accessible on mobile phones and tablets.
- mWallet lets you store your money in a digital wallet on your smartphone – mCash. Simply use your mCash to top up any prepaid number on the go.
- If you are a postpaid use or know of someone with a postpaid account, you can now top up a prepaid number and have it billed to the postpaid line.
- Save your credit card details in your Singtel OnePay account for more convenience. You can now charge your top-up purchases via your credit card hassle-free!