This is the season to eat durian, lalalalala lalala~ Are you a durian lover or hater? If you love durians, here’s an event you can’t miss!
Get the bang for your buck at Bugis Street’s Durian Fest 2015! Featuring a diverse range of durian products and durians including Mao Shan Wang, Red Prawn, D24, D10, and many others at only the best prices! Head down to Bugis Street this Saturday, 4 July 2015 from 8.30pm to late! Entry is free, but if you want to devour all the durians, just pay $20 and you can eat as much as you can for 50 min!
So which type of durian is your fav? Mao Shan Wang is no doubt the most popular with its creamy bittersweet flesh. If you like the taste to be bittersweet, choose Mao Shan Wang and D24. If you like a sweeter taste, try Red Prawn. Remember to head down on Saturday early to grab a spot!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Bugis Street Durian Fest 2015 is a non-ticketed event. Entry is free for all.
2. Seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. All guests must be responsible for their own dietary restrictions and/or allergies.
4. Strictly no outside food or beverages are allowed in the event area.
5. Food wastage at the Durian Buffet/s are chargeable.
6. Strictly no takeaways for the Durian Buffet/s.
7. No pets allowed.
8. Bugis Street Development Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for claims, demands, loss, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind whatsoever.
9. Bugis Street Development Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, expenses, liabilities, or damages, howsoever sustained or incurred by the event visitor and/or any other person by reason of, arising from, or in connection with the use or consumption of any services, products during the event.
10. Bugis Street Development Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend or add to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. Variety and characteristics of durians available for the Durian Buffet will be served at random unless otherwise stated.