Get UnionPay discounts and promotions in 40 shopping districts around the world, including Singapore! If you're shopping, dining and entertaining at Orchard Road, Singapore River and Sentosa HarbourFront Precinct in the next few months, it pays to have a UnionPay card. Widely accepted in Singapore and around the world, UnionPay now allows you to enjoy coupons, gifts and discounts of 10% or more at more than 1,000 merchants.
Promotions end on 31 December 2015 unless otherwise stated. Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.unionpayintl.com/en/shopping for more information. Produced by the Today Special Projects team.
- $20 voucher with min. spend of $100 at participating merchants
- while stocks last.
- visit www.singaporeriver.com for details.
- 10% off total bill with min. spend of $80 at Creative Eateries Restaurants
- Bangkok Jam, Barossa Bar and Restaurant,, Eat at Taipei, Fremantle Seafood Market, Hot Stones, Patara Fine Thai Cuisine, Rocku, Shabuya & Shochu Bar, Sho Teppan, Siam Kitchen, Suki-ya, Tajimaya Yakiniku, TongKang Riverboat Dining, Vineyard at HortPark, and Xi Men Ding.
- $50 Mapletree or Resorts World Sentosa voucher with min. spend of $500
- Promotion ends Jan 31, 2016.
- visit www.shba.org.sg for details.
- $50 Tangs Gift Card with min. spend of $500
- visit www.tangs.com for details.
Bargain Queen highly recommends you to join as a Tangs Member, it's free of charge and the life time membership provides you lots of exclusive privilege! Including gifts and up to 12% rebates.
Read more at