"The air quality is deteriorating further, with 3-hour PSI readings at 12am on Sept 11, 2015 at 211 PSI, up from a reading of 207 at 11pm." What shall we do... Here are the five things that you should do at this haze season:
- Stock up N95 mask before it's too late --- You know how kiasu we Singaporeans are... We believe that if PSI continues to stay above 150, Singaporeans will rush to Watsons for N95 mask, therefore, to avoid such awkward situation, please stock up earlier lah... Check out our mask buying guide here
- Keep track on the PSI (Pollutant Standards Index) --- Refresh http://www.haze.gov.sg/ , try your best to stay in door if PSI is over 100.
- Food Delivery! You can order pizza, fried chicken, McDonald's online, or simply go to foodpanda to select from various of choices. With coupon code, foodpanda usually offers 30% OFF or more! Checkout the latest coupon code here
- Time to clean up your annual leave and let's go travel!
- Drink a lot of water, rest well and pray that the haze will be over soon