Pattaya used to be a very popular beach destination before Phuket, Bintan and Bali overshadowed it. with their easy access. Now you can explore Pattaya again as it's now more convenient to travel to this vibrant coastal city on Thailand's eastern Gulf coast directly with AirAsia's new daily flights to U Tapao Airport! Enjoy the family-friendly attractions, the large seaside mall and water activities such as jet-skiing and parasailing. Book now till 11 October 2015 to enjoy promotional one-way fares from SGD5 onwards.
- Fly direct from Singapore to Pattaya, U-Tapao Airport from SGD5 for all-in one way fare.
- Book now till 11 Oct 2015
- Travel period from 27 Nov 2015 to 29 Oct 2016
Terms & Conditions:
- Airport taxes and fees of SGD34 one way apply.
- Our seats are limited and may not be available on all flights during public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- A payment processing feee is applicable to all payments made using direct debit, credit, or charge cards.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
Find out what Pattaya has to offer here.
Also check out all other flight promotions at BQ.sg here!