Double 11, happening on 11 November 2015, is a Global Shopping Festival which has surpassed Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale in US as the world's most lucrative online shopping day! 97% of the countries and regions in the world participated in this event in 2014 and it created 2 Guinness World Records on that day! Prepare yourself before the Day and register an account now if you don't have one yet to redeem vouchers from 1 to 10 November 2015. Let's go now!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
1. Sign up for an account now if you don't have one.
A brief guide on how to register a Taobao account:
- Input valid Email Address
- Verify your mobile number
- Set Username & Password
2. Set up your Alipay account
- After registering your Taobao account successfully, you will receive an email from Alipay.
- Login with your Taobao Username & Password
- Enter a new 6 digits pin
- Key in your particulars
3. Choose your Shipping Method
- Taobao Global Direct Shipping
- Global Consolidate and Shipping
Taobao Global Direct Shipping: Set your SG shipping address. System will auto calculate (product price +domestic + international shipping fee). Only need to make one payment and your orders will be consolidated and be delivered directly to you.
Global Consolidate and Shipping: Provides you more forwarders to choose from and the flexibility to consolidate orders you make on different dates. There will be 2 payments. The 1st payment will be for the items and domestic shipping fee. Once your packages have arrived at the warehouse, you will have to consolidate your items and make 2nd payment for your overseas shipping fee.
Which one to choose? Depends on whether you want your items fast or you want to save on shipping costs if you have multiple purchases from different sellers. Take a look at this illustration:
Taobao Global Direct Shipping: Fast & Easy!
Global Consolidate and Shipping: Flexible and Economical!
For 11.11 Day, there will be special promotions on shipping, limited to the first 25000 customers for Global Direct Shipping and 15000 customers for Global Consolidate and Shipping.
Taobao Global Direct Shipping: from RMB5 (about SGD1+)
Global Consolidate and Shipping: from RMB14 (about SGD3+)
Delivery Guarantee for 11.11 Event
It usually takes 5-7 working days to ship from China to Singapore. For the event, Taobao guarantees warehouse to end delivery time to be: 10 working days during Nov 11 - Nov 25 2015.
You can get a 50% refund of international shipping fee as compensation (capped at RMB50) if the actual delivery time is more than the guaranteed delivery time or refund of full amount of purchased item and shipping fee (capped at RMB2,000) if they fail to deliver in 15 days.
Read more on the shipping here.
Choose your payment modes:
- Visa/Master/JCB Credit or Debit Cards (3% service fee)
- eNETS (SGD 1.00 service fee)
- Alipay purchase card (Available at AXS Machine for Singapore Users)
Remember to select 海外其他地区版 (Overseas/Other Countries) when checking out.
Payment Promotions during 11.11 Event
- GET 5% DISCOUNT WITH AXS ALIPAY PURCHASE CARD
- Applicable to the first 40 Alipay Purchase Card purchased each day from any AXS channels. From 1 - 11 Nov 2015.
- S$25* REBATE WITH MAYBANK
- S$5 cash rebate for every S$50 spend from 01 November to 31 December 2015 and S$25 cash rebate with min. S$100 spend on 11 November 2015.
- ENJOY 20% REBATE WITH DBS
- Limited to the first 1,000 DBS/POSB card members with minimum spending of RMB500 in a single transaction on Taobao/Tmall platforms.
- NEW CARDMEMBER REBATE WITH CITIBANK
- Sign up for any 2 Citibank Credit Cards and make a spending of min. S$50 on Taobao/Tmall platforms within 30 days of card approval to enjoy S$50 Citi Rebate.
Check the terms & conditions here.
Download Taobao Global App to enjoy more exclusive deals!
WHAT TO DO FROM 1 TO 10 NOVEMBER 2015:
- Get Taobao Voucher
- Play and win voucher
- Find out the items on discount
- Add to your shopping Cart
ON 11 NOVEMBER 2015:
Just check out your items in your shopping cart!
SOME FEATURED PRODUCTS:
GOODS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
If this post is useful, please subscribe to our mailing list and like our Facebook Page! Share it with your friends now!