Don't have time to go for a holiday? Book yourself a short staycation at The Fullerton Hotel from now till end of the year with their promo of book one night get another night free! Selected dates are available from 17 to 23 December 2015 now! Hurry, dun miss it!
BOOK TWO ENJOY
Enjoy a second night on us with every night booked.
Book Two Enjoy privileges:
- Stay in a Courtyard Room at S$460* per room for two nights
- Accommodation in a room of choice
- Complimentary Internet connectivity
- Complimentary Heritage Tours
Best Price Guarantee, Additional S$50 Dining Credit and more privileges when you book via our website!
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for check-in on 17, 21, 22 and 23 December and all the weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) in December 2015 except Christmas and New Year’s weekends with minimum two nights' stay.
- Applicable only for reservations made through our website only.
- Rates is subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes, and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability and advance reservations are required. Blackout dates apply.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions & discounts.
- Please contact our Concierge desk to arrange for the complimentary hourly transfer services to the shopping malls and guided heritage tours.
Courtyard Rooms offer elegant accommodations with views of the sunlit atrium lobby, making it a welcome retreat for the business or leisure traveller.
- LCD TV with local and international channels, pay-per-view movies, music and radio channels, DVD player
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower
- Individual temperature control
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Fully stocked Mini-bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail
- In-room safe with power point for re-charging of devices
- Hair dryer
- Express check-out
- Shoe shine service
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Availability as at 8 Dec 2015 (in blue):