Ladies fly for free when you book a Trafalgar 2016 Summer holiday to Europe with UOB Cards. Book by 30 December 2015 to enjoy 10% off Trafalgar Tours, and a complimentary 1-way private airport transfer.
Amazing Britain from USD1,995 - 8 Days London - York - Edinburgh - Scottish Highlands - Manchester
European Whirl from USD2,625 - 12 days London - Amsterdam - Innsbruck - Venice - Rome - Florence - Lucerne - Paris - London
Flavours of Italy from USD2,695 - 10 days Rome - San Gimignano - Florence - Venice
To book or find out more, call UOB Travel at 6252 6822 or email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable for Europe & Britain itineraries only.
- Promotion is valid only for female Singapore residents 18 years old and above.
- Valid for trips with a min. worth of USD1,800 per person.
- Free flights to Europe are on Lufthansa (LH) Airlines or Swiss International, based on 'K' Class only.
- Guest can top up to next available "L" and "T" classes, if "K" Class is not available.
- Airport taxes and other surcharges apply.
- Early payment discount and other brochure discounts are applicable and subject to availability.
- Promotion ends on 30 December 2015.
- All gifts and/or promtions are on a first come, first served basis, while stocks last.
- Complimentary car transfer is only for 1-way transfer to Changi Airport. Additional midnight charges apply if pick-up time is from 11pm to 7am. Reclaiming the value of the car transfer or changing to other gifts is not allowed.
- All payments must be made with UOB Credit or Debit Card.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift/s from the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier/s or airline/s.
- Bookings made are subject to availability.
- All information is accurate at time of print.
From its humble beginnings in 1947 to today, Trafalgar upholds its reputation as a world leader in guided holidays. Part of The Travel Corporation, a family-owned international travel group, the company has established Trafalgar to be the respected brand it is today, making global travel accessible to everyone and providing unique local experiences not offered by any other travel company.
Trafalgar’s tours will give you real sense of culture, with visits to places which are distinctive to the area you’re visiting. For example, following the footsteps of Michelangelo and Da Vinci when visiting the Vatican Museums in Rome.Ascend the step-less spiral staircase designed by famous architect Donato Bramante, in a part of the Vatican not open to the public.
Where does Trafalgar travel to?
Trafalgar passionately believes in the power of travel to broaden the mind and build bridges between people and culture, offering hassle free holidays to the United Kingdom, Europe, Eastern Mediterranean, America, Canada, South America, Central America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.