Celebrate Jurong Bird Park's 45th birthday on 3 Jan 2016 and enjoy 45% off admission tickets!
Singapore residents who visit the park on its birthday (3 January, Sunday) will enjoy 45% off admission at Asia’s largest bird paradise. In addition, the first 45 guests will walk away with a goodie bag containing exclusive merchandise worth S$80.
For one day only, guests will get to enjoy a birthday edition of the popular High Flyers Show at 11am and 3pm, which promises a spectacular showcase of living colours in the avian world. Some pioneer show birds will take a day off their comfortable retirement to re-live their days as feathered stars and make special appearances.
Charming visitors the world over since taking flight in 1971, Jurong Bird Park is one of the most renowned bird sanctuaries with some of the largest free-flying aviaries in the world.
In habitats that mirror their naturalistic environments, Jurong Bird Park is home to the colours of the world, as Asia’s largest bird park with a collection of more than 5,000 birds across 400 species.
Read more on this renowned attraction here.
Pricing of tickets after 45% off:
Child 3-12 years $9.90 (U.P.:$18.00)
Senior 60 years and above $6.60 (U.P.:$12.00)
Additional Cost for Tram Ride (Adult $5, Child $3)
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on 3 Jan 2016 only.
- Discount not applicable to tram rides.
- Valid for all Singaporeans, PRs and employment pass holders.
- Not valid with the on-site discount of 20% on SAFRA, NTUC, Passion Card and NETS payment.
- Not valid with the online discount of 30% for admission ticket purchases made with Singapore-issued AMEX, MasterCard, Visa cards and NETS Direct Debit cards.
- Tickets available at:
- WRS online ticketing site: https://m.wrs.com.sg and
- Jurong Bird Park ticketing counters on the date stated above only.
- For on-site ticket purchase, proof of identity must be provided at the ticketing counters.
- Each ticket is valid for single admission on the date and time stated on the ticket purchased.
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old, and adult supervision is required.
- Senior Citizen is defined as a local resident aged 60 and above.
- Not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups and SISTIC bookings.