Bring your family to visit Kai Kai and Jia Jia this March holidays! Buy 2 admission tickets and get 1 free from now till 31 March 2016.
Promotion details: Buy 2 admission tickets and get 1 free
Promotion period: 11 – 31 March 2016
Exclusive to: Local residents only
Validity details: Free admission ticket applies to ticket of lowest value
Terms and Conditions
- “Buy 2 tickets, Get 1 Free” ticket promotion is valid for River Safari admission tickets from 11 March to 31 March 2016 only. Free admission ticket applies to the ticket of lowest value.
- Boat rides are sold separately.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass holders, dependent pass and long term visit pass holders.
- Promotion is not valid with other discounts.
- Promotion is valid for Adult, Child and Senior Citizens.
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old, and adult supervision is required.
- Senior Citizen is defined as a local resident aged 60 and above.
- Promotion is not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups and park hopper ticket purchases and SISTIC bookings.
- Tickets are available at:
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group (inclusive of Wildlife Reserves Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore Zoological Gardens and The Jurong Bird Park Private Limited) online ticketing site: https://m.wrs.com.sg and
- Singapore Zoo ticketing counters; For on-site ticket purchase(s), proof of identity must be provided at the Singapore Zoo ticketing counters to enjoy the promotion.
- Online purchase must be made with Singapore-issued AMEX, MasterCard, Visa cards and NETS Direct Debit cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB and UOB. Limited to purchases of up to 10 tickets per transaction.
- For online ticket purchase(s), Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group reserves the right to verify the proof of identity at point of entry. Tickets are valid for River Safari single admission based on the date stated.
- Admission is at ticket holder's own risk. Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group and its affiliates (WRS Group) will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park, any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group’s electronic records shall prevail.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket and/or voucher.
- Admission ticket purchased and vouchers are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Ticket packages, rates and governing terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.