Visit the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir X UOB Travel Fair this weekend at Raffles City Convention Centre! Back again this year with more than 100 destinations and 500 itineraries, exclusively for UOB Cardmembers. Happening from 15 – 17 April 2016, the admission is free so see you there! T&Cs apply.
Event: Singapore Airlines and SilkAir x UOB Travel Fair
Venue: Raffles City Convention Centre, Level 4 Atrium Ballroom
Period: 15 – 17 April 2016 | 10am – 8pm
- 3D2N Boracay Paradise from S$388 Includes daily breakfast and airport transfer
- 5D4N Taipei Discovery from S$698 & 2nd pax at 50% OFF Includes one sightseeing tour
- 5D3N Sensational Sydney fr S$968 & 2nd pax at 50% OFF Includes half day city tour and one sightseeing tour
Back again this year with more than 100 destinations and 500 itineraries, exclusively for UOB Cardmembers. Charge to your UOB PRVI Miles and earn 1.4 miles for every S$1 spend.
- Complimentary 3D2N trip to Bangkok/Ho Chi Minh City/Bali/Kuching with min. S$5,000 spend
- Special airfares to Bangkok/Hong Kong/Bali from S$180 All-In when you purchase air tickets to Australia/New Zealand/Europe/America
- Free travel for children and special Senior Citizen deals for flights, cruises and land tours
- Experience your destination in our Virtual Reality Zone
- Complimentary luggage when you charge to your UOB Card
- Photo opportunities with Singapore Airlines’ and SilkAir’s Crew and Hong Kong Disneyland booth
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offers are valid for UOB Cardmembers only. Payment must be made with UOB Credit or Debit Card.
- Prices are quoted as per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to changes with or without prior notice.
- Spend a minimum of S$5,000 on UOB Travel in-house packages with UOB Cards in a single booking receipt to be entitled to a complimentary package for 2 persons to Ho Chi Minh City or Bangkok or Bali or Kuching.
- Promotion is eligible for first 50 customers daily, while stocks last basis.
- Flight only, hotel only, third party packages, South East Asia* packages will not be entitled to the promotion.
- Complimentary package promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any existing in-house packages that are already discounted such as, but not limited to, “Child Travel for Free”, “2nd pax at 50%” or “1 for 1 deals” or “Senior Citizen packages.
- *South East Asia refers to Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Philippines and Myanmar.
- Complimentary trip excludes airport taxes and other surcharges and must be booked by 20 April and valid for travel from 1 May to 31 October 2016. Blackout dates apply.
- Taxes and fuel surcharges apply depending on destinations and subject to changes. All flights, tours and hotels availability on first come first served, while stocks last basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable and on first come first served, while stocks last basis.
- Peak Seasons/Weekend Surcharges applies and for selected flights only. Strictly non-refundable after booking confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift/s from the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason. An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier/s or airline/s.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing. Bookings made are subject to availability. UOB Travel and UOB Cards terms and conditions apply. UOB PRVI Miles terms and conditions apply. Visit uobprvimiles.com for details. UOB will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods and services. UOB reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions governing the offers at any time.