Gardens by the Bay has something that will appeal to everyone, whether it’s the stunning floral displays in the Flower Dome or the exotic plants on the 35-m tall mountain in the Cloud Forest! Now bring your family and friends there with your NTUC membership and get 1-for-1 Admission to 2 conservatories from 1 May to 30 June 2016!
1-FOR-1 Admission for the first 55 tickets to 2 conservatories per day
25% OFF Local Admission to 2 conservatories
Validity: 1 May to 30 June 2016
- NTUC Members who buy 1 local admission ticket, at full published rate, to 2 Conservatories, will get 1 Complimentary admission ticket to 2 Conservatories.
- NTUC Members will also enjoy 25% discount on local admission rates to 2 Conservatories.
- Each Members will need to present their valid NTUC Membership card & proof of residence in order to enjoy the promotion and discount.
- Applicable at Gardens by the Bay’s Ticketing Booth (Canopy) only.
- Under this promotion, the admission tickets, discounted tickets and complimentary admission tickets shall only valid for 1 day and the date of visit has to be the same day as the date of purchase.
- For example, if the NTUC Member comes on 10 May 2016 to purchase the admission tickets and wants to enjoy this promotion, he/she cannot choose another date of visit and has to enter the 2 Conservatories on 10 May 16.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid till 30 Jun 2016
- Present NTUC Card to enjoy the privilege
- Not valid on eve of Public Holiday
- Limited to first 55 admission tickets, sold at published rates, per day.
- Each member can purchase up to 4 admission tickets to 2 Conservatories only
- Not valid for OCBC Skyway and Garden Cruiser
- Not valid for online purchase
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and is only valid for the day of entry
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets
- Not applicable with other promotions, discounts, offers or privileges
- Other terms & conditions apply
Tulipmania, In Flower Dome, 08 Apr - 22 May 2016
The beloved “Tulipmania” returns to Gardens by the Bay! This year, Gardens by the Bay traces tulips back to their roots in the ancient Ottoman Empire (present-day Turkey), where it was first cultivated and served as inspiration for many Turkish songs, paintings and poetry. Be dazzled by colourful “carpets” of tulips in the Persian-inspired floral display.