Calling all Hello Kitty fans, this is the perfect event to bring your children there! Combining the beloved Hello Kitty character and interactive gaming activities, you can enjoy yourself while engaging your children! Get your tickets to Southeast Asia’s first Robot Kitty interactive theme park event, Robot Kitty Singapore now! Coming to Singapore from 11 to 21 June 2016.
Southeast Asia’s first Robot Kitty interactive theme park event will be coming to Singapore from June 11 – 21.Known as Robot Kitty Singapore, the event will be held at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre. Visitors get to be an engineer for a day at the Sanrio Robotics Institute, where there are five interactive gaming and photo taking zones. Participants can accumulate “Koins” at each of these zones for redemption of parts/accessories at the end of the game play, which can then be used to suit up their Robot K.
The Limited Edition Robot K (SG Exclusive) is now available for pre-order at:
APPLE APP STORE - https://goo.gl/48xcCS
GOOGLE PLAY - https://goo.gl/EwsM1o
Event: Robot Kitty Singapore
Venue: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hall 403
Dates: 11 June to 21 June 2016
Time: 10am to 8pm
How to get there:
Nearest MRT Station: Esplanade Station
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M, 196, 546, 36, 97, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 502, 518, 518A, 531, 700A, 857, 868
*All prices listed are subjected to 7% GST.
1. The Robot Kitty Singapore event admission ticket is an open-dated ticket which entitles ticket holders for one admission during the event period.
2. Child & Senior Citizen Tickets are for children aged 3 to 11 years old and Senior Citizens aged 65 years old and above.
3. Child & Senior Citizen ticket holders may be required to show proof of age at admission.
4. Each admission ticket comes with a gaming card. The gaming card is only meant for ticket holders to experience the interactive gaming departments and cannot be used to accumulate points.
5. Only one Robot K or one gaming card per ticket holder can be activated, at any one time, at the check-in counter.
6. Each Robot K activation allows ticket holders 1 round of play at each interactive gaming department.
7. Ticket holders may re-charge their Robot K at $15/- (subject to 7% GST) on the same day of their admission. Each recharge entitles them for one round of play at each of the 5 gaming departments.
8. Gaming card cannot be re-charged.
9. There is no accommodation for baby prams and strollers hence ticket holders will have to be responsible to make their own arrangements prior to entering the event venue.
10. Robot K (gaming device figurine) needs to be purchased with the admission tickets online and cannot be purchased separately.
11. Robot K (gaming device figurine) can be purchased at the Robot Kitty Singapore Ticketing Counter during the event period with a valid admission.
Special Citi Credit Card Promotion
Dating back to the 1500s, Da VinKI was Leonardo Da Hello’s gifted student who excelled in Mathematics, Art and Engineering subjects. Da Hello passed on his aspirations to Da VinKI to establish an Engineering Institute. Kitty Da VinKI, the 51st successor of the Da VinKI family, established the Sanrio Robotics Institute (S.R.I.) and announced to the world the newest creation – Robot K!
Kitty Da VinKi welcomes you to the Sanrio Robotics Institute (S.R.I.), a leader of high technology industry. Located at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, S.R.I. opens its doors from 11 June 2016 for 11 days only. Led by Kitty Da VinKi, the institute is supported by a professional crew of engineers. With a vision to improve the quality of life for the humans, they have created numerous robots over the years and are constantly looking for advancement and improvement. Their latest project, the design and creation of Robot K.
You will join the team as engineers on a quest at the S.R.I.. Your job – explore the 5 interactive gaming departments with your Robot K. With the accumulated gaming points from all the gaming departments, you can redeem parts/accessories to enrich the look of your Robot K.
Players wanting to have another go at all 5 of the interactive game departments can have the opportunity to recharge your Robot K to accumulate more points.