Singapore’s love for the “King of Fruits” a.k.a the durian is undeniable! That’s why, this Sunday only (17 July 2016), between 2-9pm Grab is bringing back #GrabDurian!
For all of you durian lovers, they are offering a box of high grade durians for only S$15 and delivering it to you for free! Each box will contain fleshy goodness from a whole durian of at least 1.5kg.
So get your Grab app and credit/debit card ready! T&Cs apply.
Here’s How to Book Your #GrabDurian!
Select #GrabDurian Icon
Key in your pickup and drop-off location (both must be the same address)
Select Payment Method (Credit / Debit Card only) & select Next
Book your #GrabDurian and the durian will be delivered to your doorstep! We’re expecting high demand so please be patient
Pro tip: To up your chances, get live updates on where the cars are on Grab's Twitter Feed @GrabSG
- This promotion is only valid for Grab users island-wide in Singapore except for areas of Sentosa and Tuas.
- This promotion is valid on 17th July 2016 from 2pm to 9pm only.
- Valid for bookings under the #GrabDurian icon only.
- This promotion is valid on first come first serve basis.
- Each booking is entitled to one (1) durian only.
- Durian type may varies for each delivery (e.g. Mao Shan Wang/Black Thorn/Red Prawn and more) and passengers are not allowed to select which type of durian being delivered.
- Valid for all Grab users.
- Payment method must be via credit card or debit card only.
- Each successful booking will charge S$15 to your registered credit card or debit card.
- Valid for bookings island-wide in Singapore except for Sentosa and Tuas.
- Delivery of the durian will be done within a time limit of 1 hour from the booking time.
*Terms and conditions apply
Check out the successful purchases by our BQ readers during the previous promotion: