Kickstart your morning with a satisfying breakfast! Enjoy the warm and fluffy steamed bread in Kaya Butter or Kaya Peanut flavour. Available to the first 8,000 customers who redeem, hurry grab yours now! Redeem now and present your voucher at any Ya Kun outlet near you, whilst stocks last!
Promotion: FREE Ya Kun Steamed Bread Giveaway at Singtel
Venue: Any Ya Kun Outlet
Validity: 11 - 24 August 2016
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for first 8,000 customers from 11 August to 24 August, whilst stocks last.
- Only 1 submission is allowed per customer per Dining category.
- All redemptions submitted and/or performed cannot be cancelled or withdrawn or amended.
- Voucher will be mailed to your Singapore-registered address of your designated billing account with Singtel within 14 working days upon successful redemption.
- Voucher is valid till 31 October 2016, at all Ya Kun outlets, except Takashimaya and Singapore Poly.
- Voucher is only redeemable for one (1) Ya Kun Kaya Toast Kaya Butter or Kaya Peanut excluding drinks and soft-boiled eggs.
- No replacement of item is allowed.
- Customer is able to purchase soft-boiled eggs and drinks separately at la carte price.
- Voucher is not exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services.
- Not valid with other offers, privileges or promotions.
- Singtel shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any matter arising from, relating to and/or attributable to such products and/or services.
- Singtel reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel (in whole or in part) this promotion/redemption.
- Singtel reserves the right to replace this promotion/redemption with items of similar value.
- Singtel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of redemption from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Terms and conditions of Singtel and/or Ya Kun International Pte Ltd may apply in addition to these terms.
- Singtel's General Terms and Conditions of Service(s) shall apply. It can be found at www.singtel.com (“General Terms”) and may be amended from time to time.