For Singaporean owners of Note7, there will be a one-to-one exchange period from 16 September to 2 October 2016. You can make your appointment for self-collection at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Level 2, The Crescent or via home delivery free-of-charge from 9 to 25 September 2016 here.
Meanwhile rival Apple is set to launch iPhone 7 on 7th September. Will you be switching to an iPhone after this saga or giving Samsung another chance?
Galaxy Note7 Exchange Programme
Appointment Booking Period: Sep 9 - Sep 25, 2016
Exchange Period: Sep 16 - Oct 2, 2016
Things to Note:
- Full Box is required for the exchange.
- You will not be allowed to change to a different colour.
- Details on free gifts for this inconvenience will be shared later.
- You will not be able to get a refund or exchange with another product.
- Only Note7s purchased in Singapore will be eligible for the exchange.
- Warranty will start from the date of exchange.
- You can still do the exchange even if your Note7 has defects or not functioning fully.
- The replacement set will be brand new.
Read more faqs here.
All customers with Note7 are advised to do the exchange for your safety. If you have any questions, you can call 1800-SAMSUNG.