Don't break a sweat with an empty cash card. Now, simply link EZ-Pay, a new service that automatically charges your ERP transactions to your Citi Credit Card and breeze through Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries islandwide. Plus, earn Rewards points, and there is no service fee.
From now till 30 Sept 2016, get up to S$20 cash credit upon successful registration and activation.
Only applicable to the first 5,000 customers. EZ-Pay is valid for both ERP and selected carpark gantries (coming soon).
EZ-Pay is a new service that lets you pay your ERP charges directly with your Citi Credit Card, so you don't have to insert a cash card into your IU device anymore.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1 APPLY
You need a Citi Credit Card. Don't have one? Apply for one here.
STEP 2 SIGNUP
Sign up with EZ-Pay. or SMS <CITIEZPAY> to 72484.
STEP 3 VERIFY
Upon application, you will receive an SMS from EZ-Link within 1 working day to verify your IU number.
STEP 4 CONFIRMATION
Upon successful registration, you will receive an email confirmation within 4 days with the effective start date of EZ-Pay on your Citi Credit Card.
STEP 5 SUCCESS
Your Citi Credit Card is now successfully linked with EZ-Pay.Remove your cash card and breeze through ERP gantries islandwide.
*Note: Upon registration of EZ-Pay, EZ-Link will be entitled to hold and obtain a pre-authorization on your Citi Credit Card. Pre-authorisation only sets aside part of your card’s credit limit for charges via EZ-Pay. It does not reflect an actual charge that has been made to your credit card. This earmarking allows your EZ-Pay charges to be processed when they are incurred. The actual charge will only be made when there are ERP transactions incurred by your registered vehicle. The pre-authorised amount is currently set at $50 per vehicle and will be held and refreshed by EZ-Link every 5 days, or upon the utilization of 50% of the pre-authorised amount, to be applied towards the payment of EZ-Pay services, however this is subjected to change. Any unutilised pre-authorisation amount will be released back to your account after the holding period determined by the issuing bank of the credit card.For customers who are on Citi Alerts and have set their Credit Card Transaction Alert amount to SGD50 or less, you will receive notifications on these pre-authorizations. Please note that these Citi Alerts will state "There was a charge of SGD50.00 on your Citibank Card ending XXXX by EZ-LINK PTE LTD SINGAPORE.".
Don’t miss out on getting up to S$20 cash credit* on your ERP charges when you register and start using EZ-Pay. For more details and to enroll for EZ-Pay, visit www.citibank.com.sg/ezpay.
T&Cs apply. *For the first 5,000 customers.
Terms & Conditions for $20 cash credit:
1. This Promotion commences on 16 August 2016 and ends on 30 September 2016, both days inclusive ("Promotion Period").
2. All Citi Credit Card cardmembers are eligible to participate in this Promotion (“Eligible Cardholders”).
3. First 5,000 Eligible Cardholders who complete the following during the Promotion Period will qualify to receive a cash credit (“Gift”) equivalent to the total sum incurred on the applicable Citi Credit Card by the Eligible Cardholder on EZ-Pay transaction(s) during the Promotion Period up to a maximum sum of S$20: a. enroll for the Promotion with Citi by sending a SMS “CITIEZPAY” to 72484 using the mobile number which is registered with Citibank; and b. charge an EZ-Pay transaction to the Eligible Cardmember’s Citi credit card.
4. Only one Gift per Citi Credit Card
5. Gift will be credited to Eligible Cardholder’s Citi Credit Card account within three (3) months from the end of the Promotion Period.
6. Citibank assumes no responsibility for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected communication (SMS or otherwise), for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic transmission.
7. Citibank is not an agent of the merchant and assumes no liability or responsibility for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided.
8. In the event of any inconsistency between any marketing material and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail insofar as it relates to the Promotion.
9. Citibank's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
10. Citibank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate or vary the terms of the Promotion from time to time without having to give any prior notice.
11. “Citibank” means Citibank Singapore Limited.