Whether you’re coming home from your beach holiday or visiting Singapore as an international traveller, Uber will get you around Singapore for a guaranteed capped fare of $10* when you ride on uberPOOL from Changi Airport! This is currently launched as a pilot test but the more you ride, the longer they’ll be able to keep this low capped rate – so pack your bags and tell your fellow traveller friends!
What’s uberPOOL? uberPOOL is the smartest ride in Singapore that matches you with other riders headed in the same direction. A few more minutes might be added to your ride, but it guarantees a cheaper fare. Learn more about uberPOOL.
Changi Airport → Jurong
uberX $24, uberPOOL $10
Changi Airport → Orchard
uberX $17, uberPOOL $10
Changi Airport → Woodlands
uberX $20, uberPOOL $10
Regardless of whether you’re matched with a fellow traveller or not, you’ll only pay $10 for your ride. Get the convenience and comfort of Uber at a price that fits the everyday.
HOW TO RIDE FOR $10 FROM CHANGI AIRPORT
- Open the app and enter your end destination in the ‘Where to?’ section
- Select the uberPOOL option and you’ll see the capped $10 rate
- Request and select your pick-up location! You might get matched with another rider going the same way. Regardless of whether you’re matched or not, your fare to anywhere in Singapore will cost a maximum of $10 on uberPOOL.
HOW TO BE A PRO POOL TRAVELLER
- *Note that the uberPOOL $10 capped rate only applies to trips starting at Changi Airport. Any rides ending at Changi Airport will be charged the standard Uber fare.
- Request for a ride once you’ve collected your baggage and are ready to go as your driver will wait up to 2 minutes!
- We recommend that you should have a maximum of 2 medium-size hand-carry luggage or 1 full-size check-in luggage to accommodate other riders’ luggage as well.
- POOL can accommodate up to 2 riders in one request. Should you have more than 1 accompanying rider with you, opt for our affordable uberX option.