The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 drops on 25 February.
Stake your claim here: https://yeezy.3stripes.co/
Ballot ends on 23 February 2017, 2359hrs.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This online ballot (the “Ballot”) is organised by adidas Singapore Pte Ltd.
2. The Ballot will be open from 23 February 2017 0001hrs (GMT+8) to 23 February 2017 2359hrs (GMT+8)
3. By submitting an entry or taking part in this Ballot all persons participating herein (the “Customers”), thereby agree to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Each customer with a valid photo ID/passport is only eligible to enter the Ballot once. Any double entries will be disqualified. The Ballot is only open to a person who is 18 years or older at the time of entry or obtained permission to enter this Ballot from a parent/legal guardian if under 18 years of age at the time of entry.
5. Customers are to ensure that all the information they provide on the ballot form is accurate. The Customer is responsible for any wrong information entered at the point of submission.
6. adidas Singapore Pte Ltd will not entertain any communication request from customers for any edit/change of entry information including the shoe and size that was selected.
7. Customers who are successful in the Ballot will be notified via a confirmation email and SMS by 24 February 2017, 2100hrs (“Successful Customers”).
8. Customers are to present the confirmation email and valid photo ID/passport that matches the information that was entered in the online Ballot at the adidas Originals Bugis+ (201 Victoria St, 02 - 10 / 11 Bugis Junction, Singapore 188067) during purchase.
9. The Customer will not be eligible to purchase the adidas Originals Yeezy BOOST 350V2 (“footwear”) if the information on the valid photo ID/passport does not match the information that was entered in the Ballot.
10. All Successful Customers must be present to make the purchase of their adidas Originals Yeezy BOOST 350V2. No one is allowed to purchase the adidas Originals YEEZY BOOST 350V2 on behalf of a Successful Customer.
11. No trying on of adidas Originals YEEZY BOOST 350V2 at the point of purchase.
12. No exchange or refunds are allowed after purchase of the adidas Originals YEEZY BOOST 350V2.
13. Successful Customers are required to make their purchase at adidas Originals Bugis+ on 25 February 2017 during retail hours (11am – 6pm). Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the footwear.
14. adidas Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For an example, adidas may disqualify an entry due to ineligibility of the Customer. adidas Singapore Pte Ltd is not required to provide any explanation for the disqualification.
16. adidas Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to forfeit any Successful Customer who does not adhere to any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
17. By participating in the ballot, Customers agree to allow the usage of their personal details to be used in ballot-related communications.
18. Any footwear not collected would be reassigned to a second batch of customers from the initial Ballot pool. Customers who are successful in the second Ballot will be notified by 25 February 2017 and are required to make their purchase by local time 1800hrs, 26 February 2017. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the footwear.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, adidas Singapore Pte Ltd (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this Ballot (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the adidas’ control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by adidas) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of adidas; (e) if in any event the Ballot is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the adidas.
20. Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each Customer indemnifies and will keep indemnified adidas in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by adidas as a direct or indirect result of the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
21. adidas’ decision on all aspects relating to this Ballot is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. adidas Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to change or edit the aforementioned Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
Bargain Queen highly recommends you to join as a Tangs Member, it's free of charge and the life time membership provides you lots of exclusive privilege! Including gifts and up to 12% rebates.
Read more at