Movie night under the stars? Gather your family and friends to Century Square this Friday, 3rd March for a free movie screening of Kung Fu Panda 3! Register now to reserve your spot and be entitled to a goodie bag.
AMperkz members exclusive - redeem a food court stored value worth $12!
In collaboration with People's Association, Century Square will be having a free screening of Kungfu Panda 3 at the Open space beside Chicken Up at Level 1 this Friday, 3 March at 7.30pm.
Come early to reserve the limited seating or bring along your own mats and cushions. They are also giving away goodie bags proudly sponsored by FairPrice Finest, Ben Foods, Chicken Up, Coca Cola, Fisherman's Friend, Jack n' Jill, Kettle, Lotte and Tarami. AMperkz members will receive an exclusive food court stored-value card worth $12 on top of the goodie bag.
Registration has to be done at Level 2 Customer Service Counter or email to [email protected]
See you there!
Terms & Conditions:
The promotion is open to all including some of the following parties:
Employees of AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd, its agencies, retail partners, tenants (and their staff) may participate in this promotion by completing a declaration form that can be found with the tenants’ circular or obtained at the respective malls’ Customer Service Counter. One (1) declaration form has to be provided per redemption. Each employee, staff, retail partners is entitled to one (1) redemption per day, unless otherwise stated.
Registration and Redemption (27 Feb - 3 Mar 2017)
- Registration will commence from 27 February to 3 March 1900hrs via our Level 2 Customer Service Counter or email to [email protected]
- Each participant is entitled to only one (1) goodie bag.
- Goodie bags will be given at the end of the movie on 3 March, Friday and are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Goodie bags are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Members/participants must bring their NRIC during the movie screening for verification and redemption of the goodie bags.
- Event is subject to changes without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, The Management reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
More information here.