Ride with a smile every Friday! Just tap and go™ 2X daily from Monday to Thursday using Mastercard® contactless and enjoy FREE bus/train rides on Fridays from 8 May to 2 June 2017.
So hurry, register your contactless POSB/DBS Mastercard Card now for the Account-Based Ticketing pilot programme and tap to enjoy free rides on Fridays! Limited to the first 100,000 customers only.
Plus, stand to win free rides2 (worth up to S$80) if you are the top 200 cardmembers each month with the highest number of rides!
Promotion: Go Cash Free & Get Friday Rides Free with contactless POSB/DBS Mastercard cards
Validity: 8 May to 2 June 2017
1. Promotion period shall run for from 8 May to 2 June 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Promotion is open to cardmembers of contactless-enabled DBS/POSB Mastercard Credit/Debit Cards who have registered for the Account-Based Ticketing Pilot and activated their Mastercard Cards for Mastercard contactless payments on buses/trains (each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”).
3. Promotion is limited to the first 100,000 customers only.
4. To qualify for FREE bus/train rides on Fridays, Participants must fulfil the following: a) Use Mastercard contactless to pay for public transit costs on public buses (including night buses and premium buses) and trains (MRT or LRT) in Singapore (“Public Transit”) during the Promotion Period. b) Ride 2X daily from Monday to Thursday during Promotion Period (“Qualified Card”). A ride is considered to have been completed after tapping out from fare gates or card readers. Rides are based on entry date, valid from 0000 to 2359. Qualification will be on a weekly basis.
5. As part of this Promotion, Participants are eligible to receive full cashback for the rides taken on Friday using their Qualified Card (“Cashback”) during the Promotion Period. Cashback is limited to 1 Qualified Card per customer. For illustration purposes: a Participant who made 2 rides per day from Monday to Thursday within Promotion Period will get to enjoy free bus/train rides on Friday for that week. (example of rides taken on Friday: first ride costs S$1, second ride costs S$0.80, third ride costs S$0 and fourth ride costs S$1.60). Customer will receive S$3.40 credited to his qualified card for the rides taken on that Friday. If the same Participant does not fulfil the criteria the next week, he will not qualify for the free rides on that Friday.
6. Public Transit costs paid via CEPAS wallets (i.e. EZ-Link or NETS FlashPay) will not be eligible for Cashback.
7. Cashback will be credited back to the Qualified Card account by the end of the following calendar month after Promotion Period ends.