Do you know that you can top up your prepaid cards anywhere anytime and with any amount you want on WeChat? In fact, the best deal for prepaid card top ups is using WeChat! Let BQ tell you why~
In Singapore, the mobile bill can be quite expensive depending on the mobile plans you choose with the three telcos. If you want to change your mobile phone, signing for a postpaid plan with contract is probably the best way to get a phone. However, if you want to save on your mobile bills, the most value-for-money way is still to use a prepaid card!
No minimum spending is needed for prepaid cards unlike a monthly postpaid plan. There's also no data and talk time limit. You can choose a prepaid card from the three telcos with minimum top up value of $10 each time.
But how to top up? Do you just top up $10 each time? That's definitely not the most cost-effective way!
Now use YouHuiSG on WeChat! Pay only $9 when you top up $10 and the more you top up, the more you save!
Here's the StarHub Top Up options:
Top up with the best prices anywhere and anytime with all Singtel prepaid bundles:
Most popular prepaid bundles for M1 are also included:
So how do you top up using WeChat?
1. Open WeChat and scan the QR code above.
2. Select your telco and the amount you want to top up.
3. Enter the phone number you want to top up to.
4. Tick the box after you have read the terms and conditions.
5. Click "Next".
6. Confirm the details especially the phone number and click "Submit".
7. At the payment page, you can choose to pay using Visa/Master, Union Pay or WeChat Payment.
This gives you the easiest way to top up using any payment method you like!
Remember to share this easy way of prepaid card top up with your friends and family so that they can save too! Scan the QR code below to top up now!