Enjoy exclusive all-in return fares for Economy Class and Premium Economy Class on Cathay Pacific Airways from S$188 and S$398 respectively, from Singapore to over 50 destinations when you pay with your OCBC Card. Book from 28 June to 18 July 2017. Travel by 31 May 2018 for Economy Class to Hong Kong and 30 June 2018 for other destinations.
Promotion: Cathay Pacific Airways Exclusive All-in Airfares to over 50 Destinations from $188 with OCBC Cards
Sales Period: 28 June to 18 July 2017
Travel Period: By 31 May 2018 for Economy Class to Hong Kong and 30 June 2018 for other destinations.
- Hong Kong from $258
- Bangkok from $188
- Japan from $618
- Korea from $538
- Taiwan from $418
- China from $388
- Europe/Middle East from $1,288
- North America from $1,028
- Booking period is from 28 June 2017 to 18 July 2017.
- Travel period is by 31 May 2018 for Economy Class to Hong Kong and 30 June 2018 for other destinations.
- Payment must be made with a Singapore-issued OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Advertised fares are applicable for point-to-point itineraries only. Hong Kong or Bangkok stopover is not permitted.
- Open-jaw is permitted within the same region.
- For Hong Kong: No discounts for child/infant. Fares will be based on adult fare.
- For other destinations:- Infant with seat/ child fare will be at 75% of the adult fare.- Infant without seat fare will be at 30% of the adult fare.
- You will be eligible for Asia Miles accrual on selected class of travel.
- Advertised fares are non-refundable once issued.
- Tickets are considered forfeited once there is a no-show at the airport.
- All-in return fares are based on per person basis, and include applicable taxes and surcharges which are correct as of 07 June 2017, and are subject to changes due to currency fluctuation.
- Offers are subject to reservation system and seat availability at time of booking.
- Other fees and surcharges may apply. Please check with Cathay Pacific for details.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and/or discounts, unless otherwise stated.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.