The sale that you have been waiting for is back! That’s right, SG Book Deals' Books Box Sale (previously known as Books Warehouse Sale) will be on from 4 to 13 Aug, mark your calendars!
Fit all you can into the carton box for just $50, as long as they can seal it flat, it is yours! The box will be provided.
Books are also sold individually, and flash sale items are excluded from the box sale!
Event: SG Book Deals $50 All-You-Can-Fill Box Sale
Venue: Pansing Building (Level 3) 438, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Industrial Park 1, Singapore 569619
Date: 4 – 13 Aug 2017
Time: 10am - 6pm (weekends & PHs) 1pm - 6pm (weekdays)
Range: Quality books, mostly brand new - Fiction, Baby & Toddler, Readers, Young Adult, Professional & IT, Business, Lifestyle, Cookbooks, Crafts & Hobbies, Travel, Christian.
- 1 for $8
- 3 for $20
- Some books at the main hall may have price tags, please ignore the price tags.
- Box sale at $50 each
- Excludes all items in the flash sales area. Area has been expanded this year to include more books!
- No reservations are allowed. Unpurchased boxes will be emptied and books will be returned to the tables for sale.
Flash Sales Area:
- Look out for special deals for box sets and individually priced items.
- Prices start from $1!
- Might not be open 24/7; only when there's items up for flash deals!
Free Book Giveaway: to encourage young people to read more!
- Free for Students –limited to 1st 100 per day.
- Students must show student pass and like their Facebook page to redeem (from a curated selection of books)
- No purchase required.
- Limited to ONE book per student.
- Valid from 4 to 13 Aug during the public sale hours
How to get there:
- We suggest taking the public transport as parking lots are limited, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- It is very accessible to get to the sale by bus/mrt from Bishan.
- Please see location map (attached).
From previous sales:
- Customers queued from Level 1 all the way up to the entrance. Please do not come and queue overnight, the facilities will not be open till operational hours the next morning.
- It is recommended that customers bring their own trolleys as the books can get quite heavy.