Terms and Conditions for G-DRAGON 2017 WORLD TOUR IN KUALA LUMPUR Contest (“Contest”)
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to StarHub, not Facebook.
1. This Contest is being administered by StarHub Cable Vision Ltd. (“StarHub”) and is not administered by SPE Networks – Asia Pte. Ltd. (“SPENA”) or any of its affiliated companies.
2. This Contest commences on 28 August 2017 through 2359H on 5 September 2017, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
3. Participants must be (i) a new or existing StarHub TV residential customer with a subscription to One (HD) Ch 816 on Chinese Entertainment Basic Group/ Idaman Pack/ Thangam Migai Pack; or a (ii) StarHub Go Select customer during the Contest Period, and not have any outstanding bills with StarHub during the Contest Period and at the time of selection of the winners.
4. Employees of StarHub, SPENA and each of their immediate families, as well as StarHub’s commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
5. Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
- upload a photo or video of themselves dressed like G-Dragon in the G-DRAGON 2017 WORLD TOUR Contest Post on StarHub Facebook page or Twitter post for a chance to win.
6. At the end of the Contest Period:
StarHub will pick a total of 2 winners from the eligible participants based on originality of their entry (“Winners”) for the Contest.
7. Each eligible StarHub account owner will be entitled to submit 1 entry for this Contest.
8. There are a total of 2 prizes (“Prizes”), with each prize consisting of:
a. 1 pair of Rock Zone tickets with sound check passes (worth US$1,000 each) to the G-DRAGON 2017 WORLD TOUR IN KUALA LUMPUR event to be held at 7:30pm on September 17, 2017 at Stadium Merdeka (“the Event”);
b. 1 night’s hotel stay on a twin-sharing basis (worth approximately S$170);
c. 2 x economy class, return air tickets from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (worth approximately S$510 each);
d. 2-way airport transfer (worth approximately S$200); and
e. 2-way transfer between the Event venue and the hotel (worth approximately S$200).
Each Prize is worth up to S$4,300.
All other expenses relating to the acceptance of the Prizes not explicitly stated here, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the Winners. The Winners are responsible, at his/her sole cost and expense, for all travel arrangements between his/her point of origin to the Event venue.
9. The above concert is subject to the event organizer’s schedules. If the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or, if for any reason, StarHub and/or SPENA is unable to provide the Event or if the Winners cannot take the trip to be at the Event venue in Singapore on the date specified by StarHub, StarHub and SPENA shall have no further obligation to the Winners.
10. Winners will be notified via Facebook/Twitter/email/phone between 6 – 8 September 2017 and must confirm their attendance by 8 September 2017.
11. The Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with the notification letter/ email from StarHub.
12. If a Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
13. StarHub will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest, including but not limited to contacting them on their Singapore telephone numbers. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
14. StarHub and its partners, reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
15. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
16. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Winners’ and their guest’s experiences will be filmed, photographed or recorded by StarHub or StarHub’s partners’ production crew. The title, rights and interests in all pictures, photographs, audio recordings, audio-visual recordings or footage generated (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Footage”), including without limitation all intellectual property rights thereof, shall remain or be vested in StarHub and/or its partners. StarHub and its partners may use the Footage for their marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.
17. By participating in this Contest, you consent to StarHub and StarHub’s partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
18. StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prize shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
19. The Winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prize, including without limitation the availability, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
20. The Winners and their guests shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of their use of the Prize, as a condition to receipt of the Prize.
21. If the Prize involves an opportunity to meet celebrity/artist/public figure/chef, this meeting (“Meeting Prize”) will take place at the date, time, and location specified by StarHub and will at all times be subject to the availability of the celebrity/artist/public figure/chef. StarHub will not be liable for the failure of the Winner/s and their guest to meet the celebrity/artist/public figure for whatever reason.
22. StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prize to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prize to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
23. The Prize or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, and redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
24. StarHub reserves the right to substitute or replace any Prize (in part or whole) without prior notice and no liability shall attach to StarHub as a result.
25. StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prize. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for any claims, warranties, damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
26. Each participant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless StarHub and SPENA and each of their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, losses, demands, causes of action, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities resulting or arising from or connected with, or claimed to have arisen, resulted from or be connected with: (i) the participant’s submission, participation, attempt to participate, or inability to participate, in the Contest; (ii) submission and/or use by the Indemnified Parties of any submission (and/or any parts thereof); (iii) the participant’s failure to comply with any one or more of these Contest rules or any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (iv) the unauthorized use by the participant of, as applicable, the name, likeness, voice, work product, brand, trademark, logo of any person or entity; (v) the breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation (including, without limitation any eligibility-related representation) or covenant made by the participant in connection with the Contest; (vi) acceptance and/or use of any Prize, if any; (vii) any right or benefit granted by the participant to StarHub and/or SPENA in connection with the Contest; and/or (viii) the participant’s negligence, willful misconduct, violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or these contest rules, or his or her violation of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right.
27. Participants release each of the Indemnified Parties, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of any Prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
28. StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub TV Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.