Come 21-23 September, join us for the "Beautiful Minds, Colourful Memories" art exhibition and wellness event!
Take a peek into the beautiful minds and colourful memories of seniors as we celebrate their unique talents through a community art exhibition and wellness event held in conjunction with World Alzheimer's Day and Falls Prevention Awareness Day.
Apart from the art exhibition, look forward to the following programmes lined up just for you!
● Morning Mass Exercises by NTUC Health's Exercise Trainer Mr Razak
● "Why I Should Care About My Oral Health" by S. Jivanaa, Oral Health Therapist, NTUC Health Unity Denticare
● Kpopx Fitness Lite and Towel Workout by ActiveSG Serangoon Sports Centre
● "Understanding Dementia : Coping with Caregiver Stress" by Ms Jek Mui, Senior Social Worker, Alzheimer's Disease Association - ADA
● "Active Agers" by Dr Eng Soo Kiang, Unity Family Medicine Clinic
● "Dementia & You" by Ms Sandra Foo, Centre For Seniors
● "Falls Prevention" by Ms Rachel Quek, Nurse Educator, NTUC Health [email protected]
● "Understanding Stroke" in English and Mandarin by Dr Monica Saini and Ms Wang Ping, Changi General Hospital (CGH)
● Panting by Numbers and Patchwork demonstrations by NTUC Health SilverACE Senior Activity Centres
● Free FIT kits by Singapore Cancer Society on 21 September
● Carnival game booths and kacang puteh
...and more! Most importantly, admisson is FREE!