Enjoy unique Nanjing flavours with this deal at Nanjing Impressions! Enjoy 50% off set menu for 2 pax (only $33.80++) when you make your dining reservations via HungryGoWhere from now till 13 September 2017! While stocks last.
Till 13th September 2017. While stocks last!
The Hungry Deal
Enjoy Set Menu for 2 pax at $33.80++! (U.P $68.00++)
- 椴香珍珠木耳 Black Fugus Cold Delights
- 招牌盐水鸭 Jinling Signature Salted Duck
- 清炖狮子头Poached ‘Lion’s Head’ Meatball
- 地锅小公鸡 Baby Roaster Stew with Special Sauce served with Crispy Sesame Bun
- 玉带丝瓜 Sauteed Silky Gourd with Garlic
- 老牌阳春面 Jinling Noodles in Light Soy Sauce
- 桂花拉糕 Osmanthus-scented Steamed Sponge
Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations must be made through HGW website or Mobile App and this promotion must be selected.
- Valid from 21 August 2017 till 13 September 2017.
- Not valid at VIP rooms
- Valid for dine in ONLY (while stock lasts)
- The Management reserves right to substitute item of equivalent price
- Not valid with any other form of promotion including Nanjing Impressions VIP Card
About Nanjing Impressions
68 Orchard Road, #04-46-51, Plaza Singapura, Singapore, 238839
Nanjing Impressions - one of China's Top 10 Food and Beverage Brands is the most popular dining concept within the China Top 100 Enterprise “Nanjing Dahui Corporate Development Group". It has over 40 outlets - a culinary network that covers almost every major food-loving city in China. Its first foray abroad is at Plaza Singapura #04-46.
Nanjing Impressions builds its cornerstones on the heritage of the Nanjing’s culinary culture and its mission is to protect and expand this precious inheritance of natural flavors and time-tested recipes. Every offering in the menu stays true to the original purity in preserving and sharing unique Nanjing flavors. Walking into our restaurant is to take a step back in time to Nanjing's glory days.
Must Try Dishes:
JinLing Signature Salted Duck, Poached “Lion’s Head” Meatball, Chilled Drunken Virgin Red Crayfish
Daily: 11am to 10pm (last order: 9.30pm)
Live “Suzhou Pingtan” performance (storytelling through singing with 3 stringed lute and pipa)
Tue - Thur 6pm – 8.45pm
Fri - Sun 12pm – 2pm / 6pm – 8.45pm