Join Amazon Prime Now and pay only S$2.99/month (UP $8.99) to enjoy FREE 2-hour delivery on orders over S$40, FREE international shipping on orders over S$60, unlimited streaming of popular movies and TV shows and FREE game content every month, ad-free viewing! New Amazon Prime members in Singapore are eligible to try all benefits free for 30 days. What's more, celebrate Singapore's first Amazon Prime Day from 16 to 17 July 2018 with $30 off coupon codes from Visa cards! If you do not have a Visa card, you still enjoy $15 off on your first order! Valid with min. spend of $60.
Promotion: Enjoy Up to $30 OFF on Singapore's First Amazon Prime Day!
Validity: Till 17 July 2018, 2359hrs
S$30 off min. $60 first order with Visa
- Citi Visa Cards - PDVISACITI30
- DBS Visa Cards - PDVISADBS30
- Standard Chartered Visa Cards - PDVISASCB30
S$15 off min. $60 first order with non-Visa cards
- Citi Visa Cards - PDNEWCITI15
- DBS Visa Cards - PDNEWDBS15
- Standard Chartered Visa Cards - PDNEWSCB15
- This offer will expire on 17 July 2018, 2359 SGT or when fully redeemed, whichever is earlier, Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer applies to first-time Prime Now Singapore customer orders of S$60.00 and above where a Singapore-issued Citi, DBS or Standard Chartered Visa/non-Visa Card is used for the purchase and the promotion code is entered at checkout.
- Offer limited to Singapore selection only and does not apply to International orders.
- Offer is limited to one per customer. Limited redemptions available.
- Delivery fee does not apply when determining the purchase amount. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30 (for Visa cards) and $15 (for non-Visa cards).
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you return any of the products qualifying you for the offer, Amazon reserves the right to charge you for part or all of the amount of benefit you received from this offer, using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.