Enter the realm of mythical creatures. Enjoy 45% off second ticket admission with every full priced adult ticket purchased when you visit Singapore Zoo. Valid from 17 November to 31 December 2018. Valid for Local Residents only. Terms and conditions apply.
Promotion: Enjoy 45% off second ticket admission with every full priced adult ticket purchased when you visit Singapore Zoo
Validity: 17 November to 31 December 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for single same day admission to Singapore Zoo only, from 17 November to 31 December 2018 (both dates inclusive).
- Not valid for public holiday on 24 December, 25 December & 31 December 2018.
- Singapore Zoo admission ticket does not include tram rides which are payable separately.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass, dependent pass and long term visit pass holders (“Local Resident”).
- Promotion is valid for Adult and Child tickets only:
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Promotion is not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups and Park Hopper ticket purchases.
- Applicable for online purchases only.
- For your security and protection, please note that online purchases must be made using credit cards with the One-Time Password (OTP) feature.
- For online ticket purchase(s), Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group reserves the right to verify the proof of identity at point of entry.
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- Tickets purchased under this promotion are eligible for conversion to a Family or Individual Friends of Wildlife membership only. Terms and conditions of ticket conversion to membership apply.
- The Management of Wildlife Reserves Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Park admission is at ticket holder's own risk. WRS Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park. Any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group electronic records shall prevail.
- The Management of WRS Group reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Other general terms and conditions apply.