Enjoy a Christmas Tin for S$1 (U.P. S$24.90) at Krispy Kreme when you use OCBC Cards on Apple Pay! Limited to the first 5,000 redemptions, while stocks last. Valid from 1 December to 31 December 2018.
Promotion: Enjoy a Christmas Tin for S$1 (U.P. S$24.90) at Krispy Kreme when you use OCBC Cards on Apple Pay!
Validity: Till 31 December 2018
Locations: At all Krispy Kreme outlets
- This Promotion is valid for all OCBC Credit and Debit Cards (Corporate Cards, Business Cards and Private Label Cards do not qualify) from 1st December 2018 to 31st December 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- Get a S$1 Krispy Kreme Christmas Tin (U.P. S$24.90) when you pay through OCBC Credit Cards and OCBC Debit Cards on Apple Pay. This Promotion is valid throughout the Promotion Period at all Krispy Kreme outlets.
- This Promotion is limited to the first 5,000 redemptions throughout the Promotion Period across all Krispy Kreme outlets, on a while stocks last basis.
- This Promotion is limited to one redemption per transaction.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- This Promotion is only valid for dine-in & takeaway, not valid with Commons SG app orders.
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any cardholder and the dates of this promotion.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC Bank’s decisions on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC Bank. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the Promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.