| Dear valued subscriber,|
Immerse yourself in our new destinations, Qatar Airways now fly to more than 160 destinations worldwide.
- Fly to Isfahan, Iran starting from 4 February 2019.
Travel to Central Iran and uncover a magnificent gem of stunning Islamic architecture and fascinating history. From the monumental Naqsh-e Jahan Square, a World Heritage Site and the magnificent Chehel Sotoun Palace to the famous arches of Si-o-Se Pol Bridge, Isfahan is a cultural wonder that always leaves a lasting impression.
- Fly to Valletta, Malta starting from 4 June 2019.
In the vibrant capital Valletta, you can indulge in the best of Maltese cuisine, revisit history in the medieval city of Mdina, or explore the grottos, caves, cliffs and lagoons located throughout the islands. With over 300 days of sunshine, it is always a good time to visit Malta.
We will also operate our highly-successful direct seasonal routes to Antalya, Bodrum, Mykonos and Málaga in 2019 with more flights and upgraded aircraft.
- Antalya, Turkey: between 24 May - 29 September 2019
- Bodrum, Turkey: between 25 May - 28 September 2019
- Málaga, Spain: between 29 May - 29 September 2019
- Mykonos, Greece: between 22 May - 29 September 2019
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
* Terms and conditions apply, please review at the time of booking.