The future is here. The ballot for the #NMD R1 PK is now closed.
Check your inbox or SMS to find out if you have been selected. Successful customers will be notified by 23rd December 2016, 2359 hrs.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This online ballot (the “Ballot”) is organised by Adidas Singapore Pte Ltd.
2. The Ballot will be open from 22 December 2016 0001hrs (GMT+8) to 22 December 2016 2359hrs (GMT+8).
3. By submitting an entry, you thereby agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Each customer with a valid photo ID/passport is only eligible to enter the Ballot once. Any double entries will be disqualified.
5. Customers are to ensure that all the information they provide on the ballot form is accurate. The customer is responsible for any wrong information entered at the point of submission.
6. Adidas Singapore Pte Ltd will not entertain any communication request from customers for any edit/change of entry information including the shoe and size that was selected.
7. Customers who are successful in the Ballot will be notified via a confirmation email and SMS by 23 December 2016, 2359hrs.
8. Customers are to present the confirmation email and valid photo ID/passport that matches the information that was entered in the online Ballot at the adidas Originals Pacific Plaza (9 Scotts Rd, Singapore 228210) during purchase.
9. The customer will not be eligible to purchase the adidas Originals NMD R1 PK if the information on the valid photo ID/passport does not match the information that was entered in the Ballot.
10. All successful customers must be present to make the purchase of their adidas Originals NMD R1 PK. No one is allowed to purchase the adidas Originals NMD R1 PK on behalf of a successful customer.
11. No trying on of adidas Originals NMD R1 PK at the point of purchase.
12. No exchange or refunds are allowed after purchase of the adidas Originals NMD R1 PK.
13. Successful customers are required to make their purchase at adidas Originals Pacific Plaza on 26 December 2016 during retail hours (11am – 9pm). Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the footwear.
14. Adidas Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any successful ballot due to ineligibility of the customer. Adidas Singapore Pte Ltd is not required to provide any explanation for the disqualification.
16. Adidas Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to forfeit any successful customer who does not adhere to any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
17. By participating in the ballot, consumers agree to allow the usage of their personal details to be used in ballot-related communications.
18. Adidas Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to change or edit the aforementioned Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
19. Footwear which were not collected would be reassigned to a second batch of customers from the initial Ballot pool. Customers who are successful in the second Ballot will be notified by 27 December 2016 and are required to make their purchase by local time 2100hrs, 28 December 2016. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the footwear.
Photo credit: @billsatya (more…)