Guys, bagi kalian yang ada rencana ke Dufan di minggu ini, yuk mampir ke outlet kita yang berada di Arena Permainan Tornado (Kawasan Indonesia), setiap pembelian product makanan kita, akan mendapatkan Free Kipas Lucu dari kami.
Lumayan loh, seru-seruan di Dufan dengan Kipas Lucu dari #ShihlinEnak.
Choose BALDWIN luxury door locks for your home.
BALDWIN is the number one quality with styles ranging from
Classic, Modern and Avant garde styles.
We have over 20 different finishes to choose from including
tarnish free brass.
We can also provide hotel and airport pickup, do call us at
+65 6338 3838 to arrange.
Equip-Design has 43 years of experience in this industry.
We speak, English, Mandarin, Bahasa, Chinese Dialects.
Our showroom is located at 33 Ubi Ave 3, #04-35, Vertex Tower B, Singapore 408868.
We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm, Sunday is by appointment for private viewings (more…)
Enroll in our FREE PRE-YTTC Introduction Class across all three studios. Try out our class as well if you haven't done so! See you back on the mat at Platinum Yoga!
Dig into golden brown, crumbly and crispy Chicken Katsu!
Whether you fancy a rich and thick Japanese curry, a tangy Tomato sauce with melted cheese or a light and eggy Toji to go with your Chicken Katsu, we’ve got it covered!
Fried Chicken Katsu is available in a selection of sauces and toppings from just $11.90.
Drop by our Pepper Lunch restaurant for crispy good time!
Promo Period: 23 Mar - 2 May 2017 (more…)
Looking for healthy food that fits the budget? Try our Wrap it up with rolls and a salad promotion!
Enjoy 3 pieces of rice paper rolls for only $8.90 or any of our salad @ $4.90!
Visit any The Orange Lantern outlet today!
#Vietnamese #food #salad #ricepaperrolls #TheOrangeLantern (more…)
Happy Birthday March Dollies!
*For GRIPZ VIP Members only.*
Enjoy your one-time 20% birthday discount by end of month. *T&C's apply.
If you want to redeem your birthday discount for your online purchase, please kindly email us.
We're so excited to announce that we're live! You can now order your favourite cupcakes online for delivery or pickup at lambcupcakery.oddle.me, or click "Shop Now" on our Facebook page! To celebrate we're offering $3 off your order for every dozen! Use promo code HAPPYDOZEN. Have you had your cupcake yet? 🙂 (more…)
Can't decide on your lunch menu? Visit @eighteenchefs Signature at Orchard Central (#B1-01) for their mouth-watering menu. They have a Complete Set Meals promotion going on now, ranging from pasta to burger, only from $10.80! What are you waiting for? #orchardcentral #fareastmalls #shopfareast #singaporefoodie #sgfoodie #eighteenchefs
📷: @whatvinaeat (more…)
Rehabilitation refers to physical activities that are done after an injury, aimed at restoring or improving bodily functions. While serious injuries would need rest for recovery, one does not need to completely suspend physical exercises when suffering from general injuries. Physical exercises that are appropriate and scientific are particularly useful for healing and functional recovery.
Objectives of Rehabilitation
(1) Maintain the physique in good form. Rehabilitation can prevent atrophy and contracture of the muscles, promote the functional capability of the limbs and that of the heart and lungs. Once the injury is healed, one will then be able to resume normal training immediately.
(2) Prevent “stop-training” syndrome. The human body under long-term physical training would have built up conditioned reflexes. Once training stops, these reflexes may be damaged, resulting in serious disorders such as neurasthenia, gastric dilatation or gastrointestinal tract disorder.
(3) Post-injury rehabilitative exercises can help to strengthen the joints and improve the metabolism and nutrition of the injured tissues, thereby speeding up the healing process from a wholesome perspective that integrates function, form and structure.
(4) With post-injury rehabilitative training, the energy metabolism will be stabilized, preventing weight increase and reducing the time needed to resume training after recovery.
Principles of Rehabilitative Training
(1) Accurate Diagnosis. A scientific and reasonable rehabilitation program must be based upon accurate and complete diagnosis of the condition. Any inaccurate or incomplete diagnosis will delay or hinder the rehabilitative process. If the athlete is suffering from lumbar spondylolysis with a herniated disk, it will not be advisable to exert force on the side during tui-na manipulation. If spondylolisthesis is present at the same time, when training the back muscles, one must be cautious not to over-stretch.
(2) Personalized approach. The training methodology, closed stance and amount of training should be planned according to the individual’s age, illness and functional state in order that muscle functions (strength, speed and endurance) and the range of joint motion can be developed and enhanced.
(3) Post-injury rehabilitation programme must be carried out on the premise that it will not aggravate the injury or affect the healing process. It is best not to stop full body or localized body movements. It is also advisable to commence rehabilitation training of the injured muscles as early as possible.
(4) A rehabilitation training programme should be holistic, implemented step-by-step and suited for high volume of exercise. During the healing process, the degree, frequency, duration and the load of rehabilitative training should be increased in a gradual pace. Otherwise, it will not only aggravate the injury or delay its recovery, but more so, cause the unhealed injury to develop into a stubborn injury. Rehabilitative training should focus on local specialized training integrated with full body movement. During the initial stage of the injury, due to localized swelling and hyperaemia causing pain and disruption to movement, the focus should be placed on full body movement. Appropriate localized movement may be exercised if it does not aggravate the swelling and pain of the pain spot. As time goes, the injury begins to heal; the amount and time of localized movement may increase in stages. (more…)
Enjoy a hot or iced beverage at only $3++ (U.P $4.90) with every purchase of the Asian Feastival dish at The Orange Lantern (#01-98).
Choice of Vietnamese Coffee, Lemongrass Tea or Lime Juice. Offer valid from Mondays to Fridays till 31 March. Limited to one beverage offer per Asian Feastival dish purchase. While stocks last. T&Cs apply. (more…)