The new GEL-KENUN SHINKAI model's design is inspired from the legendary Megalodon, that lived in the deep sea. Complete with a shark bitten ASICS Stripe, reflective heel tape, glow-in-the-dark sprayed midsole and blue Pad GEL technology, this Mita X GEL-KENUN SHINKAI model has the strength and grace of the great Megalodon shark. (more…)
Jyuni stands for time. Time, and its constraints: the hours, the days, the silent tension as one shifts into the next. The ASICS JYUNI AIIRO Collection is designed to exist in these moments of transition - empowering you to break free. The JYUNI AIIRO collection is available now, exclusively at ASICS Store Plaza Singapura. #FitnessExplorer #ASICS (more…)
#ThowbackThursday to the ASICS Women Training Escapade that was held on 6th and 7th May at The Warehouse Hotel. Participants were given the opportunity to experience a fitness staycation that included HIIT workouts led by Tanya Poppett and a healthy fine dining experience curated by Angela May.
Check out the full-length video at trainingescapade.com.
Missed this event? Follow this page for the latest updates and get first dibs on upcoming events!
#WhatMattersIs #ASICSTrainingEscapade #ASICSSG (more…)
Explore a new way to achieve a sound mind and sound body.
Complete this line in a reply to this post: What Matters Is _____________ and register yourself via the website to win an exclusive slot to the first ever ASICS Women Training Escapade at the newly opened Warehouse Hotel.
Check out full details here: www.trainingescapade.com
#WhatMattersIs #ASICSTrainingEscapade #ASICSSG (more…)
Put the ASICS GEL-BLADE 5 to the test: Come Down to Suntec City West Atrium on the 1st and 2nd April 2017 and take part in our ASICS SPEED CHALLENGE.
Are you agile and nimble enough to complete a series of leg motions in the fastest time possible and win a new pair for yourself?
The fastest male and female participant for each day will each win a pair of GEL-BLADE 5!
Registration starts at 11.00am and ends at 7.30pm for both days.
All participants will receive an exclusive $50 ASICS voucher.
Terms and Conditions apply. (more…)
Do you have what it takes to UNLOCK THE FAST as a team of 3?
Test out the cushioning, speed and lightness of our newest FlyteFoam Series consisting of the NOOSA FF, GEL-DS TRAINER 22 and DynaFlyte shoe with FlyteFoam(our lightest cushioning system!) & win prizes for unlocking your speed as a team of 3 at the ASICS FlyteFoam showcase at Suntec City West Atrium on 1st and 2nd April 2017 (11AM - 8PM) daily.
There will be 3 categories to compete in, all Men's, all Women's and Mixed. The team from each category that clocks the most distance within 5 minutes will win a pair of ASICS FlyteFoam Series for each team member. The first 10 teams of 3 participants of each day will walk away with a pair of ASICS shoelaces for each team member.
*Last registration for participation each day is at 7.30PM.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only participants of age 18 years and above are allowed to take part.
2. All participants must sign and complete the indemnity form before they are allowed to take part in this challenge.
3. There are 3 team categories - All Men’s, All Women’s and Mixed (Men + Women).
4. The challenge will be held on 2 days, 1st and 2nd April 2017, and the 3 teams (1 from All Men’s, All Women’s and Mixed category each) that clocks the most distance within 5 mins will win a pair of ASICS FlyteFoam shoes for each of their team members at the end of each challenge day. Each member may pick a pair of ASICS FlyteFoam footwear for their prize (subject to availability that is to ASICS ASIA Pte. Ltd. discretion)
5. On each day of the challenge, only the first 10 teams of 3 participants will receive a pair of ASICS shoelaces after completing 5 minutes on the treadmill.
6. The last challenge of each day will be at 19.45 PM (Last registration for each day at 19.30 PM) and winners for that day will be determined by 20.45 PM. Winners will be notified by mobile and email provided in the indemnity form. Further instructions regarding the collection of prizes will be communicated then.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; ASICS reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
8. ASICS’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the challenges, and no queries, appeals may be made or entertained regarding ASICS’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this challenge is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
9. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by ASICS for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ASICS by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
10. ASICS ASIA Pte. Ltd. Reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend the terms and conditions
without prior notice. (more…)