There are different dining etiquette based on each culture. Did you know that Toasting is an important part of business entertaining and is done several times throughout the meal, especially in Taiwan? In fact, seating will be arranged to ensure that those of equal rank are seated across from one another. In this way, you can personally toast the appropriate individual (that is, your counterpart).
Taiwanese etiquette dictates that you wait for your host to invite you to serve yourself. It also is considered good manners to try every¬thing and make positive comments about the food, even if you do not find it to your taste. Be sure to leave something on your plate when you are finished eating. This will communicate that you were satisfied with the meal.
Eat at Taipei offers a wide variety of Taiwanese popular dishes to share among love ones! What are you waiting for? Come on down this weekend! (more…)
[OCBC Promotion] What's Hotpot without the joy of sharing with our love ones! Come on down to [email protected] Jcube and share the love with our 1-for-1 Shuan Shuan Hotpot Buffet, it won't disappoint!
- Offer is valid from Monday to Friday, from 3 April to 30 June 2017, except on eve of and public holidays and on special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day.
- Valid for buffet and food items only, not valid for à La carte drinks and premium top ups.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Offer is subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
- Valid for dine-in, at Jcube, Shuan Shuan Guo by [email protected] only.
- Not valid for private events and takeaways.
- Prior reservation is recommended.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers. (more…)
Dumplings plays a part as an important dish, especially in the Chinese culture. The shape Of Chinese dumpling is similar to ancient gold or silver ingots, they symbolize wealth.
On New Year, Dumplings symbolize New Year. There are a variety of dumplings with different fillings, such as vegetables, meat, seafood, and so on. And you are free to mix these ingredients together according to your taste preference.
Mother's Day is just around the corner and if you are planning for a Mother's Day dinner, start off with our signature dumplings!
#EAT #weloveEAT #taiwan #foodie #yumyum #sgfood #foodoftheday #foodforthought #taiwanfood #loveforfood (more…)
Mother's Day is arriving and we know that you would love to pamper your mum!
Simply share with us what qualities do you love about your mother on our FB page and 2 lucky winners will stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
- Simply hashtag #EATwithmymum
- Like & Share
2nd Prize: Free Bubble Tea (x2) + $10 Cash Vouchers
1st Prize: Free Bubble Tea (x2) + $20 Cash Vouchers + Free choice of dumpling (x1)
Winners will be announced on 9th May 2017!
We look forward to hearing your heart felt stories! (more…)
Chase away the Monday blues with our crispy and tender Pork Cutlet Bento Set! Eat at Taipei offers a variety of Taiwanese dishes and snacks for you to enjoy with your loved ones!
On the other hand, Eat at Taipei has tied up with Food Panda, offering delivery island-wide! Now, you can enjoy the best of both worlds! (more…)
Shout out to all Creative Eateries card members! From now till 30th April, simply dine with us and you'll be able to earn double rebates!
Terms & Conditions:
· Rebates are earned on the post discounted amount for any purchase on any food and beverages.
· Minimum spend of S$10 (before service charge and GST) per visit.
· Card must be presented upon payment.
· Valid at all Creative Eateries restaurant outlets.
What's better than dining at Eat at Taipei while instantly doubling your rebates? (more…)
[OCBC] 1-for-1 Shuan Shuan Guo: It's Back! Grab a friend and bond over our hotpot Buffet!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer is valid from Monday to Friday, from 3 April to 30 June 2017, except on eve of and public holidays and on special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day.
2. Valid for buffet and food items only, not valid for à La carte drinks and premium top ups.
3. Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
4. Offer is subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
5. Valid for dine-in, at Jcube, Shuan Shuan Guo by [email protected] only.
6. Not valid for private events and takeaways.
7. Prior reservation is recommended.
8. Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
9. Merchant's terms and conditions apply.
For More information: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions/dining/index.html (more…)
[DBS] 1-for-1 Mains is back! Grab a friend and enjoy a hearty meal together!
Promotion valid from 01-APR-2017 to 30-APR-2017
1. Valid from Monday to Thursday, before 7pm only.
2. Main course refers to “Noodles", “Claypot", "Rice and Porridge” sections only.
3. Valid for items of lower or equal value only.
4. Not valid in-conjunction with other in-house promotions and credit card privileges.
5. Management reserves the right to amend any promotional items, dishes, prices and terms and conditions without prior notice.
6. Valid at all outlets.
For more information: http://lifestyle.dbs.com.sg/category.html?pid=0&catId=major%3AMYDINNERPLANS.488 (more…)
1 more month before the end of our claypot 1 for 1 deal! So grab your friends and enjoy the delights of the sizzling claypot egg noodles and many more!
Offer is valid from 11:30 am to 5pm, from Mondays to Fridays, between 1 February and 9 April 2017. Not valid on eve of and public holidays and special occassions, unless otherwise stated. Valid for dine-in only, at all [email protected] outlets. Valid for items under Claypot Section only.The complimentary item will be the lower or equal value. Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
For more information: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions/dining/index.html (more…)
Countdown with us as we are 5 DAYS AWAY from the Grand Draw Finale! Here is your final chance to win a free trip to Taipei!
Simply post a picture with our Photo wall at JCube and increase your chances now!
Remember to include #eatattaipei and set your profile on Public! (more…)
Thank you everyone for participating in our contest! We would like to congratulate the 3 lucky winners!!
Note to all winners :
- Do drop us a PM with your contact details (Name, NRIC, Address, Email & Phone number)
- Vouchers will be mailed out to you
- Vouchers are valid till 31st March 2017
Stay tune on this page for more exciting promotions and contests! (more…)
Take a photo with EAT at JCube and post it on our FB page!
One Lucky winner will win a $20 EAT dining voucher and be entitled to the Grand Draw! Winner will be announced on 31st January 2017. Stay tune to this page!
Grand Draw Prizes:
1st Prize: 3D2N Twin-sharing Accommodations in Tien Lai Resort & Spa inclusive of Breakfast for 2 (Worth SGD$4,000)
2nd Prize: Flight for 2 to Taipei (Worth SGD$600)
3rd Prize: [email protected] JCube Food Pass (Worth $100) (more…)
Hotpot lovers are definitely in for an exclusive treat! From now till 11 February 2017, all OCBC Credit & Debit Cardholders will enjoy
50% off Eat at Taipei's Shuan Shuan Guo, only at the JCUBE outlet.
To view the full terms and conditions, you may visit:
Featuring our all time favorite Eat all you can A-la-Carte Buffet Promotion only at our Tampines Mall outlet! You can now have enjoy the best of both worlds. Come check out the array of delicious Taiwanese dishes today.
- All Day, Everyday at $24.90++ , Additional $2.00++ for Friday - Sunday, PH & Eve of PH
- Does not include Drinks and Dessert (more…)
Exclusively for OCBC Cardmembers, enjoy 1-for-1 steaming hot Claypot dishes, ranging from Egg Noodles to Seafood Hor Fun and the Sliced Beef Mui Fun at eat at taipei 吃在台北!
Offer is valid from Mondays to Fridays from 11:30am - 5pm at all [email protected] outlets, valid for dine-in only until 31 March 2017.