Research has shown that morning people are generally happier, healthier and are able to accomplish more things than night owls! Here are some easy ways to becoming an early bird:
1. Sleep earlier. Stop surfing the web late at night; keep in mind that everything you're doing can wait until the next day.
2. Wake up a little earlier each day. Set your alarm 10 minutes earlier every day.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast. Energize yourself in the morning with a healthy breakfast. You'll feel less tired during the day.
4. Work up a sweat. Doing a bit of exercise in the morning can rev you up for the day.
5. Keep the same sleep schedule all week. Don't mess up your body clock. Try to keep the same sleeping schedule you have on workdays to keep the momentum going.
6. Relax before bedtime. Don't watch TV or fiddle around with gadgets before you go to bed, because they are shining light into your eyes and maybe even tricking your brain into thinking that it's earlier than it really is.
7. Reward yourself. You'll have an easier time getting out of bed if there's something to look forward to. (more…)
[#BeautyAward] "Solve eye woes with a combination of specially formulated eye-care packed with active ingredients plus targeted massage techniques and equipment for brighter eyes." - ELLE Singapore
Awarded the Best Eye-Focused Treatment in ELLE's 2017 Beauty Treat List, Estetica is the go-to beauty salon to resolve all your eye woes - from eye bags, dark eye circles to droopy eyelids. Experience our signature OptimaLift A+ Eye Treatment now at a special price: www.esteticabeauty.com/promotions/optimalift-eye-treatment-promotion (more…)
[#Sciencebehindbeauty] Winner of multiple beauty awards for Best Facial Sunscreen, Best Tinted Sunscreen and Best Tinted Moisturizer, Estetica ést.lab SunShield SPF 50*** is now reformulated to be paraben-free!
Gentle enough for everyday use, the sunscreen changes from white to beige colour upon application to complement your skin tone perfectly. This colour change also signifies the activation of UV-sensitive micro-capsules to release Vitamins C & E to protect your skin upon UV exposure.
A broad spectrum UV block that provides long-lasting protection against sunburn and sunspots, it also doubles up as a tinted make-up base to provide sheer coverage for a dewy finish! (more…)
Spring clean like a pro! Here's a life-saving guide to keep your house sparkling clean before Chinese New Year!
1. Work from the top down, inside to outside, to avoid getting what you just cleaned dirty again.
2. Tidy one room at a time to avoid unfinished jobs. The satisfaction of seeing one room sparkle will make the hard work feel like it's worth the effort.
3. Reduce trips around the house by temporarily depositing items in one spot en route to but not at their final destination.
4. Multi-task where possible. While laundry is going, scrub the shower stall.
5. Dust before vacuuming or cleaning the floor. Try feather or lambswool dusters, especially extendable ones for reaching above window and door casings and into corners. Household rags are invaluable for jobs requiring a damp cloth – natural fibres work best.
6. Lastly, a great reminder to all: if you're not handy, hire someone. It's not worth wasting your time trying to mend a leaky pipe when that time can be better spent on clearing expired items from your fridge. (more…)
[#MediaFeature] "Think of this as CPR for your skin. The three-step treatment revives seriously stress-out or jet-lagged skin with oxygen. High-performance gels gently dissolve debris before a serum that brightens or reduces the appearance of ageing is pumped into skin, and advanced technology is applied to rev up your skin’s natural oxygenation for stunning luminosity."
Thanks Simply Her Singapore for the rave review! Estetica's OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Therapy is just what you need this Chinese New Year! Resurrect your skin at just $68 and get a complimentary SkinTech Analysis when you sign up now: www.esteticabeauty.com/promotions/oxygeneo-3-1-therapy (more…)
A special shoutout to all Estetica package-holders: remember to drop by your Estetica outlet to collect your Chinese New Year angpow pack. If you're not an existing Estetica customer but would like to get your hands on our 2017 angpow collection, a complimentary pack is yours with a min. spend of $50. Hurry while stocks last!
P.S.: Our outlets will be closed from 27th-31st Jan for CNY so do book your appointment soon! (more…)
[#Sciencebehindbeauty] Love our tinted SunShield? Then you'll fall head over heels with our new water-based SunShield Aqua SPF50! Enhanced with a refreshing yet hydrating formula, this tinted moisturizer uses a combination of physical and organic UV ﬁlters for a full spectrum protection against sunburn and photo-aging. Definitely a multi-purpose skincare product as it delivers daily UV protection on top of moisturizing, anti-oxidant, anti-aging, soothing and whitening properties. Oh, do we mention it also allows your pores to breathe, it's paraben-free and it's suitable even for those with oily and sensitive skin?
I. Sodium Hyaluronate to retain moisture and replenish our body’s natural hyaluronic acid
II. Hawaiian Sea Extract Q which contains essential amino acids that contribute to ﬁrmer, healthier looking skin
III. Laminaria Ochroleuca (seaweed) Extract which provides powerful anti-oxidants to support healthy functions of collagen and elastin, while boosting the skin’s barrier layer, moisturizing and locking in essential hydration
IV. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a stable form of Vitamin C, which boosts skin collagen synthesis and suppresses melanin formation even in low concentrations. (more…)
"My skin feels so soft and it refined my skin texture too. Five days now, I still can feel the softness and smoothness of my skin. I'm impressed even with just one treatment." - Faye @wisteriaful
Hands up if you want clearer, brighter skin! Experience Estetica's OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Therapy now for that instant dewy glow. Sign up now: www.esteticabeauty.com/promotions/oxygeneo-3-1-therapy (more…)