Guide to wear this look
1) Make a porcelain looking skin with a thin, lustrous base.
Apply Instant Perfection foundation to even out the skin tone and use a Wonder powder to fixate and build up luster.
2) Use Duo Contouring product to accentuate the cheekbones.
3) Create further dimension with highlights. Gleam Dream Rose is a perfect choice to get the sophisticated shimmer.
4) When working with a dramatic smokey eye, make sure to use an eye primer as a base on the lid to give the eyeshadows a more long-lasting effect.
5) Use black eyeshadows (like Dark Sky) in different textures and make it interesting by adding a bordeaux color (like Amour) as an outline to enhance and create a frame to the eyes.
6) Work with shimmer eyeshadows (like eyedust) on the lid and use a black volume mascara to open the eyes.
7) Leave the eyebrows as natural as possible, Use Brow set fix clear or Brow Pomade Pale to fixate and shape.
If needed, add some color to achieve a more well-shaped eyebrow.
8) A classic red lip is never wrong. Use a red lip pencil to make the most perfect contour. Apply a bright colored red lipstick (like Code Red) with a brush for perfect application.
9) Add some lip gloss (try Lip Plumper Extreme) if you want your lips to feel more voluminous. (more…)
Countdown to Christmas!
From now till Christmas, we're offering a special deal on different product EVERYDAY!
Today, enjoy a 20% discount on Wonder Powder. Glam up with a flawless finish, like porcelain skin with a natural glow.